• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Beowulf alternate throw

Enthasius

Reaction score
Made a far more detailed post, but it was branded as spam by the autofilter, so let's shorthand this.

Occasionally Beowulf throws differently. Not sure why, but it's his over the back throw, which launches the foe behind him, before they teleport back in front due to positioning limitations. I'm fine with the variety though.

it's his hype mode throw. he will throw the opponent once in both directions while in hype mode.

Reactions: Yomady
Made a far more detailed post, but it was branded as spam by the autofilter, so let's shorthand this.

Occasionally Beowulf throws differently. Not sure why, but it's his over the back throw, which launches the foe behind him, before they teleport back in front due to positioning limitations. I'm fine with the variety though.

I've also seen this once. I thought the enemy Beowulf managed to get out off my grab and attacked me or something. I'm pretty it wasn't a hype mode throw ?

it's his hype mode throw. he will throw the opponent once in both directions while in hype mode.

Nope. I've seen it happening several times when Beo wasn't in hype mode.

I saw it in a PF recently... don’t know what’s up with that.

We're aware of this bug, and we can reproduce it easily. We'll have it resolved for a future update! Thanks.

Reactions: Yomady and Ryouhi
We're aware of this bug, and we can reproduce it easily. We'll have it resolved for a future update! Thanks.

Does this imply that you'll remove the throw entirely or you'll implement it in someway?

I liked the throw tho... I'll miss you, weird beo throw

That throw is the same throw he uses at the end of his Juggle, so it's already in the game. Due to the bug, that throw is activating when he grabs the opponent on the floor under specific circumstances.

The fix will prevent that from happening, so that he does the correct grab every time.