• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Inconsistent Fighter Leveling

vCaptain Nemo

Reaction score
So I'm trying to increase the level of some of my favourite fighters so I can use them in higher level fights, but I've noticed that at times when a character gains exp and their level rises, their level goes down and resets whatever progress I made. This would happen several times making it very hard and tedious to make a character more powerful seeing how replaying fights rewards significantly less XP and with low levels, most daily event fights are difficult for those characters I'm trying to level up.

Reactions: RedBeene
This bug has been fixed in our next update.

Note that with this bug you're never being cheated out of experience that you should have earned.
Cross-posting my response to this bug from another thread:

The issue is that the client is erroneously showing a larger amount of experience gained than the actual amount.
(i.e. you actually got 1000 XP, which is valid, but the client incorrectly filled your bar as if you got 2000XP, displaying level ups and rewards).
You aren't actually being shorted of experience that you should have earned.

This bug should be squashed in our next update, sorry for the confusion and thank you for the report!

Oh okay, thank you. I just got introduced to the forums and did not know that the issue was already being fixed. I apologise for that.

Oh okay, thank you. I just got introduced to the forums and did not know that the issue was already being fixed. I apologise for that.
No worries!
It's always better to have a bug posted twice rather than not posted at all : )

You can always take a look through the previously reported bugs on the bugs forum to see if someone has posted your issue already.