• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Calculated Fighter Stats

Raidriar

Reaction score
My curiosity about fighter stats have driven me to create a spreadsheet that gives the estimated base ATK/HP of a fighter at any given level. Granted these calculations are estimates so there will be some discrepancies with the exact values. I thought I would share the document in case anyone else would like to look through it. The "current" columns are editable so you can put the level or value you want and the built-in formulas will spit out the base stats. Also, under "Data" -> "Filter Views" you can see the data sorted by ATK, HP, and Ratio

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15fSq6nRmKWcIejk0oR01Rhg0LUcTYQP_qbBlhJIzj4E/edit?usp=sharing

Edit: with Moisterrific's help, I was able to complete the data table, including the stats for all the fighters after they evolve! now i will be working on a program that can reverse a FS into a set of estimated stats and skills so we can better predict opponent's teams during a prize fight.

Edit2: reversing FS info is impossible to implement effectively because it turns out there are easily over 200 different combinations that can result in a FS, so sadly that part is useless.

Last edited: