• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"PEA SHOOTER" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
PEA SHOOTER.png

This thread is for discussing Peacock's silver variant: "PEA SHOOTER"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
Falls off in terms of damage compared to other gold peacocks, but is still a fantastic addition to the team when it's filled with other characters that rely on projectiles, like Parasoul or another inate Gold Peacock, like Ultra Violent or Untouchable.
Having her in one of the backseats in a team you can buff the rest of your team with a nice 35% bonus damage on projectiles, as well as giving them a chance to proc armor break for even better damage.

I love using her in a team with my ultraviolent for very high damage combos with Argus Agony, Impending Doom, George's Day Out and Bang bang Bang.

Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish
Falls off in terms of damage compared to other gold peacocks, but is still a fantastic addition to the team when it's filled with other characters that rely on projectiles, like Parasoul or another inate Gold Peacock, like Ultra Violent or Untouchable.
Having her in one of the backseats in a team you can buff the rest of your team with a nice 35% bonus damage on projectiles, as well as giving them a chance to proc armor break for even better damage.

I love using her in a team with my ultraviolent for very high damage combos with Argus Agony, Impending Doom, George's Day Out and Bang bang Bang.
Don’t forget Harlequin with DAF combined with Peashooter. That’s insane.

Not a great frontliner, but a great support and glass cannon. It's best to play at a distance because projectiles are op.

GDO>*enemy blocks*>Dash up>Grab>they get tossed onto George. :3

Also personally this my favorite palette of the Peacocks.

Seeing how her projectile bump stacks(it does, right?), is there a reason one doesn't often come across teams with 2 or 3 peacocks in prize fights? With a team of 3 peacocks there would be a 2.5 times bonus with projectiles, which sounds pretty amazing on paper. I was thinking about investing in an extra peashooter for that purpose, is it worth it?

Seeing how her projectile bump stacks(it does, right?), is there a reason one doesn't often come across teams with 2 or 3 peacocks in prize fights? With a team of 3 peacocks there would be a 2.5 times bonus with projectiles, which sounds pretty amazing on paper. I was thinking about investing in an extra peashooter for that purpose, is it worth it?
It used to stack.

Just compared in the training room:
below - the damage from GDO:

Peas___George__GeorgeCrit
0______5600_____8000
1______7600_____10800____0+35%
2______9600_____13600____0+70%

Using Pea Shooter can even work with a Double in my experience, because the beginning of Gun Blades and Beast of Gehenna (for blockbusters) and Bogus Buzzard and Luger Replica all benefit from Pea Shooter's SA. Solid fighter overall.