• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Can't Activate any Spacial Moves & BB

Kanashī Fuan'na

Reaction score
Yamatsuri Higashishirakawa District, Japan
Device: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Version: 7.0

Is it my phone or the game because everytime i accidentally touch the recent botton and going back on game i cant touch any SM and BB but i can make any combos on the fighter. And i cant even swap fighter.

This happen 3 times now and its really annoying because when i play in PF and this happen its really hard to win actually (^_^;)

Sorry for the wrong grammar im not very good at english

Last edited:
I think that is the game.
I saw other person with the same problem as you.

Is it my phone or the game because everytime i accidentally touch the recent botton and going back on game i cant touch any SM and BB but i can make any combos on the fighter. And i cant even swap fighter.
Thanks for the report!

We're still investigating this issue, as we're not totally sure how to reproduce it reliably so that we can fix it.

If you're able to share any of the steps you took to cause this issue, that would really help us out in our investigation. Thanks!

Thanks for the report!

We're still investigating this issue, as we're not totally sure how to reproduce it reliably so that we can fix it.

If you're able to share any of the steps you took to cause this issue, that would really help us out in our investigation. Thanks!

When i accidently press the home botton on my phone and when i go back thats it. I dont know if thats the problem tho. ┐( ̄ヘ ̄; )┌ im not sure 'bout that.

Last edited:
A mí también me pasa eso además estoy perdiendo energía, tiempo y rachas u.u

(Perdón no soy muy bueno en el inglés y solo quería expresarme)

An update has been released in the App Store and Google Play Store (2.7.1) which should hopefully resolve this issue. Give it a shot and let us know if you still experience this issue!

An update has been released in the App Store and Google Play Store (2.7.1) which should hopefully resolve this issue. Give it a shot and let us know if you still experience this issue!
Hello, Liam! I just wanted to let you know that I'm still experiencing this issue even after updating the game :<

I'm playing on a OnePlus 5t (oneplus A5010) Android version 8.1.0; Oxygen OS version 5.1.5

Lamento decir que sigo experimentando el error en los movimientos y BB.

Ya actualice la aplicación y al menos ya no hay lag. Espero y puedan apoyarnos ya que sigo perdiendo energía y rachas.

Hello, Liam! I just wanted to let you know that I'm still experiencing this issue even after updating the game :<

I'm playing on a OnePlus 5t (oneplus A5010) Android version 8.1.0; Oxygen OS version 5.1.5
Thanks for the report! Yeah... we're aware that it seems the issue wasn't fully fixed in our latest hotfix. We're going to keep investigating and we'll aim to have this fixed ASAP.

There likely won't be any movement until Monday, but we'll see where things are at then.

If anyone has any information about how to reliably reproduce this issue at will, that would be super helpful! With that information, we should be able to fix this very quickly.

Thanks for the report! Yeah... we're aware that it seems the issue wasn't fully fixed in our latest hotfix. We're going to keep investigating and we'll aim to have this fixed ASAP.

There likely won't be any movement until Monday, but we'll see where things are at then.

If anyone has any information about how to reliably reproduce this issue at will, that would be super helpful! With that information, we should be able to fix this very quickly.

also such a bug was = (
the only way I could repeat:
(without closing the game) opened the top menu of the phone, pressed on (on / off) power saving and when the mode was activated (or deactivated) threw it back into the game and the buttons do not work. (more precisely, when you click in one place, another is clicked)

since i don't trust the translator. I recorded a video.

so far i have not yet been able to reproduce the gltich. But what I remember was switching between apps (messaging and skullgirls) and when I switched back to skullgirls the tag-ins and moves no longer worked (both BB and special attacks).

If it's any help, my account is linked to Facebook, and also gmail. And I also play the same account on my iPad mini 4, ios11. I have not yet encountered that glitch on my ipad mini.

Yeah sorry but the glitch still operating
w( ̄△ ̄;)w!

I also thought that the cause of the bug was switching app or accidentally pressing the switch app

Last edited:
Same thing on 2.7.1. Thankfully it has only happened on the dailies and accursed. I tried reproducing the bug by tapping recents and home a couple of times while the game was paused (and unpaused), and swapping to different apps as well, but it didn't happen again.

Oneplus 3, Android 8.0.0, OxygenOS 5.0.6

The same problem when I curtail the game during the battle and come back in few seconds. Even the change of character does not work.

Hello. The issue marked as resolved but I do have this issue. BBs and moves are full but unusable (grayed out).

Phone: ZTE Nubia redmagic 7s pro
(I also had the same issue on my Sony Xperia 1 II, Android 11).

It appears rare but playing my favorite team consisting of Robo-Fortune Overclocked, Cerebella Harlequin and Valentine Surgeon General which I play against 100k teams on PFs. The Overclocked is the main fighter played and she has BBs and moves at lvl 12 (all), her special cooldown is -39% + Harlequin ability -35%. Overall -74% charge time only for Overclocked's specials. And meter gain is 0%. I use moves mostly like this: combo without launcher + Variable Cutter + Theonite Beam. After combo they charge fast but still gray and become available only after enemy fighter is defeated. But there is a chance (not always) if I use moves not consequentially they won't lock.

My guess is that moves charge so fast game thinks they're not ready yet. But why BBs locked then? This wasn't a problem a week ago. And this is the only team I got issue. Other fighter combinations don't have this issue.

I recorded a video, YouTube had to lower quality cuz it's 200 MB big.