• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Eliza moves in relics and Eliza in relics

Osterus

Reaction score
Plz add Eliza moves in relics ASAP...

She is useless as is...

And now we can't even test other skills other than useless "sekhet mode" on her because we can't even find them in relics....

They've said multiple times they're going to fix Sekhmet, and that Eliza will be coming in Relics eventually. Be patient and enjoy the fact that you have early access to her at all!

Been waiting 3 months for "early access" yet they don't even release a lot of her skills....

disappointing to say the least. they released this game half finished...

Been waiting 3 months for "early access" yet they don't even release a lot of her skills....
disappointing to say the least. they released this game half finished...
Being in the Soft Launch doesn't count. The game released on May 25th. Any time before that was still a testing period.
The early access Eliza was a gift to reward people who were playing for those extra 2 months. It was not her official finished release.

They know she's broken. They will fix her. You don't have to complain about it in every second post you make.

Being in the Soft Launch doesn't count. The game released on May 25th. Any time before that was still a testing period.
The early access Eliza was a gift to reward people who were playing for those extra 2 months. It was not her official finished release.

They know she's broken. They will fix her. You don't have to complain about it in every second post you make.

So they released an unpolished, underpowered broken character.

I have the right to post my feedback. Don't think it's complaining. Just posting my opinions so it can be IMPROVED in the future.

I want to see the longevity of this game and not everything is as negative as you are painting it out to be.

Devs have confirmed that Eliza relics will be released in the near future and she will also have a daily event beforehand where you can farm for skill points and moves.

I agree that Eliza in her current state needs to be slightly improved, almost every one of her units has inherently weaker signature abilities compared to many other fighters of the same tier.

Diva Intervention is pretty bad right now because of how weak Sekhmet Mode is. But she will be better once they make Sekhmet better and her charge attack unblockable.

Bloodbath is could use a slight buff where she inflicts longer bleed duration and bleed can stack. Right now when multiple BBs are used in quick succession, the opponent will get at most 2 stacks of bleed while Eliza just gets her 1 stack of Regen duration refreshed.

Last edited:
Devs have confirmed that Eliza relics will be released in the near future and she will also have a daily event beforehand where you can farm for skill points and moves.

I agree that Eliza in her current state needs to be slightly improved, almost every one of her units has inherently weaker signature abilities compared to many other fighters of the same tier.

Diva Intervention is pretty bad right now because of how weak Sekhmet Mode is. But she will be better once they make Sekhmet better and her charge attack unblockable.

Bloodbath is could use a slight buff where she inflicts longer bleed duration and bleed can stack. Right now when multiple BBs are used in quick succession, the opponent will get at most 2 stacks of bleed while Eliza just gets her 1 stack of Regen duration refreshed.

slightly improved?

you got to be joking...

even in some of the "waiting screens" it says USE ELIZA IN SEKHMET FOR UNBLOCKABLE ATTACKS or some nonsense....

anyway I don't really care anymore since i've given up all hope in the devs actually understanding the discrepancy in power levels in this game.

anyway I don't really care anymore since i've given up all hope in the devs actually understanding the discrepancy in power levels in this game.

Then I'm sure you saw the latest update today where they're adding Eliza stuff Sundays right?

Reactions: Wulfden
Then I'm sure you saw the latest update today where they're adding Eliza stuff Sundays right?
of course.

but have you actually PLAYED her????

have you even tried SEKHMET mode?????

nothing has changed other than the 1 weekly event.

She still suxs.

of course.

but have you actually PLAYED her????

have you even tried SEKHMET mode?????

nothing has changed other than the 1 weekly event.

She still suxs.

Yes, I do understand that you're complaining about a free character you got for being able to play early (which is a reward in and of itself). Since I wasn't so lucky no, I didn't get a free character that other people don't have.

All I was saying is that they're addressing your impatience and in less than a week you'll be able to farm moves. Just chill for a bit and prepare to spruce her up Sunday.