• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Halloween PF

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
Fun modifier, for sure. Who's been treated by it? Who's been tricked?
;)

Serious question though: what do you think the minimum for top 100 will be? It's been forever since I even made a top 250 in Medici Pit Fight; I doubt top 100 here is feasible for poor me, especially with all the trying-hard that will go down for Necrobreaker.

Serious question though: what do you think the minimum for top 100 will be? It's been forever since I even made a top 250 in Medici Pit Fight; I doubt top 100 here is feasible for poor me, especially with all the trying-hard that will go down for Necrobreaker.
I think over 5.000k. I'm sure I won't reach it

I think over 5.000k. I'm sure I won't reach it
5 million? Definitely over that, considering the final milestone is 3 million.
I've heard of people reaching scores of 60 million and up, though those are generally in the cases of PFs that last 2-3 days. But I'm wondering exactly how many people are capable of reaching such scores (is it over 100?).

COSTUME PARTY

Fight Modifier: TRICK OR TREAT!
At the start of the match, gain 1 random permanent BUFF or DEBUFF, excluding DISABLE BLOCKBUSTERS. When a BLOCKBUSTER is used, the effect will be replaced with another permanent effect.

So far it has been a treat to play... until the opponent gets Final Stand. Even worse when they are the last of their team alive and don't have a Blockbuster equipped. Then it just becomes a waiting game. Helplessly waiting for the streak-killing time up, trapped in a room with an unkillable idiot.

COSTUME PARTY

Fight Modifier: TRICK OR TREAT!
At the start of the match, gain 1 random permanent BUFF or DEBUFF, excluding DISABLE BLOCKBUSTERS. When a BLOCKBUSTER is used, the effect will be replaced with another permanent effect.

So far it has been a treat to play... until the opponent gets Final Stand. Even worse when they are the last of their team alive and don't have a Blockbuster equipped. Then it just becomes a waiting game. Helplessly waiting for the streak-killing time up, trapped in a room with an unkillable idiot.
For me, permanent Wither is the worst. It takes away your ability to control when the buffs/debuffs change. Especially if you play with 2 weak characters to farm XP.

Permawither's killing me
To the point of agony
All my combos breaking down
I had Squigg but now she's gone

No, seriously, hell called, they want to hire the guy who invented permawither. Especially combo of you having permawitheer and enemy having invincibility.

I also had an enemy big band who was alternating between invincibility and final stand.

Okay, let's hear it. How high did you guys push the Necrobreaker (top 100) ceiling? I want to see some data points for the Costume Party results.

7.2 million = 11% - 30%
43 million = Top 100 (saw Reshiram18's profile post in the sidebar)

PF notes
  • Got a new appreciation for hex and death mark on the extended streaks
  • If A.I. could experience fear, they must have felt it when my Buzzkill Painwheel kept getting invincibility.
  • Knew it would kill my streak, but I had to fight Cellsai's triple Oh Mai Valentine team (two of them are diamond now!)

Okay, let's hear it. How high did you guys push the Necrobreaker (top 100) ceiling? I want to see some data points for the Costume Party results.

7.2 million = 11% - 30%
43 million = Top 100 (saw Reshiram18's profile post in the sidebar)

PF notes
  • Got a new appreciation for hex and death mark on the extended streaks
  • If A.I. could experience fear, they must have felt it when my Buzzkill Painwheel kept getting invincibility.
  • Knew it would kill my streak, but I had to fight Cellsai's triple Oh Mai Valentine team (two of them are diamond now!)
Got top 1-10% with a score of ~13 million (I think).

Did not have the time nor the roster to go for 40+ million in a single 24-hour period. Highest I ever managed to get was ~36 in Ms Fortune's PF, but that was a 3-day affair.

Well that was fun! Seriously, I liked the 'Trick or Treat' modifier, it made using BBs interesting.

Gotta say, I was surprised my 3.5m fell in the 11%-30% tier.
My Gold roster is so small that any day where PFs overlap is a struggle to maintain scores/streaks for either (looking at you Elemental PF), so after completing the Costume Party milestones, I switched back to Eliza gold PF (and scored 1-10% for my 3rd time!).

Reactions: Tom Kulczewski
I did around 16 mil, and got 1-10%. I wanted to go for Necrobreaker, but I just had too many other things going on.

The threshold was around 30 millionish I think. I got Necrobreaker with 36 million! I'm sure they'll post the results sometime soon. Or it's probably already in the discord.

For those curious, 36,113,452 was the Necrobreaker cut off for Top 100.

11,396,326 was Top 10%.

Congratulations to anyone who made it!

Got any plans of showing player's actual # ranking alongside the goods in the mail delivery?

For those curious, 36,113,452 was the Necrobreaker cut off for Top 100.

11,396,326 was Top 10%.

Congratulations to anyone who made it!
Oh my goodness, I actually kind of scraped by then... I had 38m. Reallly glad I didn't stop at 25m like I thought >.<

It killed me, I done bronze, silver, gold, events totalling around must of been on them events a good 60-120 then the day after a good 70-90 matches for Necro

I didn't win and don't think I'll do it again am actually on a super break from matches lol

35 mil wasn't enough ★tears, cries, and unforgivable waste of time★ :(

Reactions: Irghen
The Costume Party PF is back, and the treats are even sweeter than ever! It is an unmatched generosity not unlike when trick-or-treating finding a house that is handing out double fistfuls of full-size candy bars. Just look at those milestones:

25k = 10 theonite 5,000 coins
50k = 20 theonite 7,500 coins
100k = 30 theonite 11,250 coins
325k = 40 theonite 17,000 coins
800k = 50 theonite 25,000 coins
1.5mil = 60 theonite 38,000 coins
2.5mil = 70 theonite 57,000 coins
4.5mil = 80 theonite 85,500 coins
8mil = 90 theonite 128,000 coins
12.5mil = 100 theonite 192,000 coins Spooky Relic
50mil = 3x 12 hour double XP boosts
100mil = Necrobreaker Squigly 2 diamond keys
250mil = New Nightmare Relic

A guaranteed diamond at the top of the mountain! So high though! I barely make 15 mil on an average PF so 250 mil is very intimidating.

This year the Trick-or-Treat modifiers are the same, but the new buffs and debuffs are now here. For instance, I had an early fight where a weak team had permanent Blessing. The slightest slap killed Icy Hot Valentine, who would then revive with 10% health only to die and repeat. Seeing how it would take over two dozen deaths to finally build meter to BB cycle the buffs, I let her do a couple combos on me instead.

I look forward to what other new nightmares this crazy modifier will bring. Good luck on your climb!

I got to around 67,000,000 once in an elemental prize fight, but I had absolutely zero other commitments that weekend, and I was really curious how high I could run up my streak of wins if I played super conservatively.

I'm not sure I'm going to get anything close to that this time, which is a bit of a disappointment. I have non-game things to do though, and also it's getting really frustrating trying to connect to actually play. It's really become a thing where I'm not trying to level anyone up, or play particularly cleverly, I'm just trying to get as many points as I can per fight, since it might be another 15 minutes of poking at the game till I get to have another one.

It's gotten a little better since this morning, but it's still a real pain, and it seems likely it'll get worse again when people get off work. It's not great to need a distraction from a game because it's taking so long to do anything in it.