• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How to calculate win points in prize fights?

Crisman

Reaction score
hello anybody know how to calculate the points you can win in a fight? Because sometimes i have a team with 20k and a extra multiplier of 3 and another team with 30k and a extra multiplier of 2, so which team give me more points? Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• 5A9B8103-7A0C-4907-849F-34B44AB00A47.jpeg
    5A9B8103-7A0C-4907-849F-34B44AB00A47.jpeg
    147.5 KB · Views: 14
I believe [total points] = ([your team FS] + [Enemy team FS]) * [streak multiplier] * [extra multiplier]
Might be mistaken though.

Also I believe [XP per fighter] = [Enemy team FS] * [1 + Longshot bonus] / 3

EDIT: in your case the options would be

Last edited:
Reactions: Crisman
Greetings fellow!
Considering this situation, fighting BC98 seems to be the most reasonable option.
The first option guarantee a total of 254,4K points. (21,2K times 3 times 4)
The second one is worth 240K points. (30k times 2 times 4)
Good luck on the fight!

Reactions: Crisman
But that means if my team have more fs i will win more points?

EDIT: I tried and works great, the diference of points when i do the operation is not much (like 500 pts) so thanks my friend.

Last edited:
But that means if my team have more fs i will win more points?
Yup. Which is why if you have a decent roster, it's worth it to run the low streak fights with your top fighters that you don't need to level up. And choose enemy teams with high extra multiplier, even at the expense of their FS. Since low FS enemy teams don't give you much exp anyway, and you can gain the most points if you maximize the summary FS (the main source is your team) times extra multiplier.

Yup. Which is why if you have a decent roster, it's worth it to run the low streak fights with your top fighters that you don't need to level up. And choose enemy teams with high extra multiplier, even at the expense of their FS. Since low FS enemy teams don't give you much exp anyway, and you can gain the most points if you maximize the summary FS (the main source is your team) times extra multiplier.
Thanks you so much this information is gold. Thanks for sharing