• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

DoW or Brain Freeze?

cappatacus

Reaction score
Dead of Winter or Brain Freeze, which is better on a defense team and which is better as a diamond?

I'm thinking this will depend on Brain Freeze's base hp when at level 50 diamond. Since her SA will increase her attack exponentially with her health, it seems like she would benefit most from the stat boost of diamond status. But if her stats end up being nothing spectacular, then I'll stick with DoW.

On the other hand, I know that DoW is ranked SS class as a defender, one place ahead of Brain Freeze. Personally, and this is mostly due to the AI, but I feel like she's nothing spectacular on defense. Still kinda leaning towards her, because, yknow......it's Squigly.

I'd love any feedback! Or if you have another suggestion altogether, go ahead.

Something else I forgot to bring up - Squigly's MA with Final Stand. I think that's another point on her end, since I've seen firsthand with Trauma Center how useful Final Stand is, especially in comparison to Bella's Center Stage.

I prefer cerebella, that squigly dont make me trouble in the battles but cerebella, sometime is a headache.

Reactions: Tom Kulczewski
I prefer cerebella, that squigly dont make me trouble in the battles but cerebella, sometime is a headache.
For me it's the opposite. AI likes to meatspin 24/7 without attacking, so you either die trying to approach Squigg or timeout. Brain Freeze is just BHD time. IMHO BF is good if you can bleed resist her into oblivion and then put SG on top. Otherwise it's pretty equal.

But you can't really use DoW for offense. Her attack is pitiful. While BF is well rounded.

OTOH it's Squggly, man.

Brainfreeze all day everyday. Dow is Kool but Diamond Brainfreeze is an absolute monster that will steamroll your entire team if you don't have a counter for her.

Plus brainfreeze gets utility point for being viable on offense as well as defense.