• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Fighter concepts that aren't ballanced, but are fun

You cant beat D

Reaction score
New variant ideas

NOTE. I'm not here to say, "i want these in the game" I'm just having fun, and seeing what fun abbilties (and puns) i can come up with
Perhaps some of these would be the base for ballanced and usable charaters, but for now, I'm going for pure broken fun.)

DOUBLE OR NOTHING (Double)
Light element, (Pallet 15. Gold)

"Where will she stop? Nobody knows"

SA: Double down
1.Each successful hit has a 5/10/15% chance to inflict a debuff on the opponent depending on who double is when the hit connects
(For Reference, Painwheel=Heavy bleed, filia=Disable tag ins, Cerabella=cripple, Ms fortune=Death mark, Peacock=armor break, Parasoul=hex Valentine=heal block)

2.When Double uses a block buster, all enemy debuffs will be consumed and the block buster will deal an extra 10/15/20% damage per debuff
(Example, opponet has three debuffs, use block buster at max sa level, and the block buster will do total 60% bonus damage)

A MEAN ONE (Peacock)
Wind element, (Pallet 20. Grinch)

"What? You've never heard of re-gifting?"

SA: The gift of giving
1.When the enemy is hit with a Projectile 20/40/60% chance for a debuff on peacock to transfer to them.
2.Also add 2/4/6 seconds to duration of the debuff

PIXLE PERFECT (Big band)
Light element, (Pallet 11, Famicom)

"Nonstop Effortless Smashing "
(^NES Is the joke there)

SA: Playing with power
1. When blocking a hit, Reflect the damage delt by 25/50/75% and gain armor for 5 secconds, one stack of armor is removed on the next successful hit.
2.When benefiting from armor, 25/50/75% of the damage is taken is converted into block buster meter
(Meant to be a counter part to megasonic, similar to gravyard and oh mai)

Fruity breeze (Painwheel)
Wind element, (Pallet 20. Mango sentinel)

"(Quote pending)"

SA:Child of the storm
1.Any attack done where painwheel isn't on the ground does 30/40/50% bonus damage
(This means, any attack during flight risk, her arial combo, violet grudge, the last hit of fracture reaper, buer threser tag in, and Maybe pinion dash, since her feet don't necessarily touch the ground)

2.While airborne, painwheel generates 2/4/6% block buster meter per seccond,

That's all I've got, i had fun making these,
And wanted to do one for peacock's the hole ide, but ironically, i ran out of ideas

I like these ideas a lot! Especially the Big Band and Painwheel. A variant that incentivizes you to use her character ability more would be pretty neat, I think.

Reactions: pers63
Hey nice! I made a post similar to this a long while ago, one of my favorite things to do on the forums is to think up new SAs and how they might play out. I like all your concepts but I think because one of doubles pallete is gold it should play out like this
Doubloon: (it goes with the new SA2
1: same as your idea chance to inflict debuffs
2: 5/10/25% chance to recieve x15/25/50 extra coins and experience if the enemy is KO’d with a DEBUFF. If the enemy isn’t KO’d with a DEBUFF then the team receives no experince or extra coins

I feel like this game is lacking a fighter that plays with the outside battle effects. Even though that sounds weird I still think it would be nice if this game had one of those fighters- another idea could be that if you win the battle with a debuff on the enemy 1/2:3 energy is restored to Doubles teammates- but then again that one may be too powerful

Hey nice! I made a post similar to this a long while ago, one of my favorite things to do on the forums is to think up new SAs and how they might play out. I like all your concepts but I think because one of doubles pallete is gold it should play out like this
Doubloon: (it goes with the new SA2
1: same as your idea chance to inflict debuffs
2: 5/10/25% chance to recieve x15/25/50 extra coins and experience if the enemy is KO’d with a DEBUFF. If the enemy isn’t KO’d with a DEBUFF then the team receives no experince or extra coins

I feel like this game is lacking a fighter that plays with the outside battle effects. Even though that sounds weird I still think it would be nice if this game had one of those fighters- another idea could be that if you win the battle with a debuff on the enemy 1/2:3 energy is restored to Doubles teammates- but then again that one may be too powerful
Oooo, now that's a sa worthy of the name, "Double or nothing" I'd love a fighter who's sa messes with the external parts of the fight.

Here are a couple of ideas I’ve had. I don’t have super clever names or quotes though, forgive me.

Filia: Hair Net
1. When an opponent drops below 30% health, disable their tag ins and special moves for 8 seconds.
2. Drain blockbuster meter from opponents suffering from a Disable effect.
The idea behind this one is to stop opponents from repeatedly tagging out and getting health back- you trap them, disable them, build up your BB3 and hopefully kill them. Of course it’d be pretty bad against say a GI Jazz but I think it’d be helpful in some situations (or at least fun).

Squigly: Haunting Aria
SA1: All projectiles have a chance to inflict Death Mark on the opponent.
SA2: Squigly gains a 10% boost to Crit Rate and 25% boost to Crit Damage for each active charge of Wyrm’s Tail.
I want more characters to be able to use the status effects that came with Ms. Fortune. Since Squigly already came with her own great debuffs, this could be fitted on to someone else instead- it just felt kinda fitting for her. And I’m biased.

Double: Blessing of the Trinity
SA1: Double has a 33% chance to convert any Debuffs inflicted on her into random Buffs.
SA2: When the opponent activates a Blockbuster or Special Move, Double has a 33% chance to regain 10% of her health.
Kind of a weird combination of Just Kitten and Bloody Valentine here. This is purely me wanting a defensive Double that doesn’t have to die for her ability to take effect.

Cerebella “Gothgrill” (paleskin, black dress palette) Dark Element

Graveyard Calling
Sa1: Bella deals 10/20/30% more damage for every dead character in a team.
Sa2: Throws have 10/15/20% chance to remove all the buffs

=====

Beowulf “The Plumber” (white and red Mario palette) Light Element

Here we Go!
Sa1: gains immunity and heavy regeneration every time you get buff for 5/7/10 seconds
Sa1: throws deals additional 25/50/75% damage if Beowulf got any buff.

=====

Filia “Bad Cop” (Police uniform palette) Water Element

Police brutality.
Sa1: Special abilities return 50/75/100% damage dealth as health.
Sa2: Blockbusters inflicts “armor break” for 5/7/10 if enemy suffer from debuff.

=====

Painweel “Phantom” (black clothes, ghostly pale skin) No Element

Ethereal channel
Sa1: every time enemy use blockbuster you got 1 stack of armor for 10/12/14 seconds
Sa2: when armor expires got 1 permanent stack enrage

=====

Big Band “Loudspeaker” (white and blue palette) Water Element

Sound barrier
Sa1: all the teammates got armor buff for 5/7/10 seconds for every 20% health lost
Sa2: big band deals additional 5/10/15% damage for armor stack.

Reactions: You cant beat D
Cerebella “Gothgrill” (paleskin, black dress palette) Dark Element

Graveyard Calling
Sa1: Bella deals 10/20/30% more damage for every dead character in a team.
Sa2: Throws have 10/15/20% chance to remove all the buffs

=====

Beowulf “The Plumber” (white and red Mario palette) Light Element

Here we Go!
Sa1: gains immunity and heavy regeneration every time you get buff for 5/7/10 seconds
Sa1: throws deals additional 25/50/75% damage if Beowulf got any buff.

=====

Filia “Bad Cop” (Police uniform palette) Water Element

Police brutality.
Sa1: Special abilities return 50/75/100% damage dealth as health.
Sa2: Blockbusters inflicts “armor break” for 5/7/10 if enemy suffer from debuff.

=====

Painweel “Phantom” (black clothes, ghostly pale skin) No Element

Ethereal channel
Sa1: every time enemy use blockbuster you got 1 stack of armor for 10/12/14 seconds
Sa2: when armor expires got 1 permanent stack enrage

=====

Big Band “Loudspeaker” (white and blue palette) Water Element

Sound barrier
Sa1: all the teammates got armor buff for 5/7/10 seconds for every 20% health lost
Sa2: big band deals additional 5/10/15% damage for armor stack.

The skins have to currently exist on the PC/Console Skullgirls, I don't think that Hidden Varible staff want to make more color palletes at this moment.

MsFortune “CATastrophy” (orange fur, white clothes palette) Fire Element

What do you mean “I’m on fire”?
Sa1: All the teammates got 1/2/3 stacks of precision when either characters using sa or bb
Sa2: Every 10/7/5 head hits inflict permanent stack of bleeding.

=====

Parasoule “High Commander” (military palette) Air Element

Just follow my orders to win this!
Sa1: Deals additional 5/10/15% damage for any teammate alive.
Sa2: Teammates restores 5% health for every 40/30/20 seconds out of fight