• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fun Moments

Wait, aren’t diamond blights supposed to have a pink ring in this update?

Reactions: Yomady
right after throwing the opponent with a Cerebella, you can use pummel horse and still catch the opponent
(of course, it only works against certain characters and sometimes they need to be in the corner for it to work)
That's hilarious you can with Peacock but you have to throw her in the air she's like ahhh

Very excited with the new update love the game. I think the devs could chill out on the modifiers though this catatonia is pure frustration.

Reactions: Tom Kulczewski
Stop playing for 5 months and now I am back, but I feel like a noob with all these changes :))
Fought a 9k team with my 2.8k team. The 1.9k cerebella died from 4k Big Band BB3 after taking two other Big Band, so I grinded the last piece of his HP by using two members lol. Luckily, I won, lmao.

Reactions: fanghoul
I was fighting some random gold team in cerebella pf but this team turns out to have insane crit resist.
My parasite weave have 68% crit rate but only landed crit hit 3 times on the dead of winter. The other two fighter are a bit better but not much, landed FAR less crit hit than I’m used to. What’s weird is I don’t see “resist” popping up when there’s no crit hit for ten hits straight.

I was fighting some random gold team in cerebella pf but this team turns out to have insane crit resist.
My parasite weave have 68% crit rate but only landed crit hit 3 times on the dead of winter. The other two fighter are a bit better but not much, landed FAR less crit hit than I’m used to. What’s weird is I don’t see “resist” popping up when there’s no crit hit for ten hits straight.
8F49F0D5-D529-4E2E-B054-0C122A95E6FD.png

Fighting a team with That's All Folks! reduces your crit rate by 60%, just FYI, so that seems pretty normal actually. From personal experience, I can tell you it's annoying surprise though, and I still forget it sometimes!

---

Okay, to also include a fun story in this post. I was completely flubbing a fight, Firefly vs Harlequin, have only the tiniest scrap of life left and she goes into Diamonds are Forever, and I *don't* block.

It's a crit, I reflect the damage with Tainted Blood, and somehow win by losing, with Cerebella fainting to the floor while I'm still flying through the air like a bug on a string.

---

Also vs Cerebella, when I'm using Parasoul against her I seem to pretty regularly finish the fight with Parasoul's BB3. And *every* single time, I swear, Parasoul says "Your boss won't go so easy on you" and I'm like, "Jeeze, are you sure, Parasoul? You literally just shot her a million times."

Last edited:
F95B234E-5025-4131-8DC3-19F47E6B968A.png A7F5872B-4039-4AA1-ACDB-A3AF10A93A9F.png BEE95CF1-1B8A-4830-B952-742E0374233F.jpeg I was organizing my photos and came across the 1st one. (500% hp atk streak glory) I think that was the first squigly pf before diamond was a thing, I was owning that pf got to 500% modifier and stayed on it for a long bum time. Never felt so pro.

The 2nd and 3rd screenshot is the furtherest I have ever got after diamond evolution. Usually 38-42 streak is where I get myself owned to pieces no matter how hard I put up a fight.

Love how the game grows. Around squiggly update was when I seriously considered to quit, I didn’t even try to level the pultergust I got from that pf many months later when I made a post about wind diamonds. Now I’m back to serious grinding again. 7 natural gold to max and 5diamonds in the making. (Insert just right meme)

Premiere relic shows up in the Cabinet of Curiosities, and I only have 1,000 coins. I’ve been buying every one I see lately, and even though it’s been all bronzes, I rush to grind 50k coins, and...
D44D5FCB-B366-4A90-BC68-104429BF5421.jpeg
My second nat diamond pull in 2 days, too!

I took a risky match in PF because I was close to a milestone and it came down to my Squiggly vs a Cerebella that was bodying my team, I did her ability-charged down attack at the same time Cerebella did a charge attack- that big ol fist was about 2 millimeters from giving squiggy some new braces but luckily my attack hit first and I won (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑

Oh I once dodged a monster of a Cerebella's Diamonds Are Forever by a literal molecule with Peacocks The Hole Idea. I actually thought she was gonna hit me and I was so upset because I knew it'd one shot me, but when the diamond passed through my hitbox I was like
"CALCULATED 乁( ˙ ω˙乁) "

Last edited:
Getting a Buzzkill from a gold fighter relic was a fun thing for me

I managed to hit 31 wins in last week's Second to Nun pf. It was the first time I managed to since the pf reworks (which was around the time you only ever faced HQs, Wulfsbanes, ES, AFs, and Divas).

So it seems like almost all of my intense moments are when i'm fighting Cerebella lol, she's a monster-
Anyways yesterday I was trying to clutch a fight with Squiggly and Bella used Diamonds are forever when I had 1 HP at point blank range. I had just used Draguen Punch before she did but it hadn't connected yet, and I was praying like a nun that I'd dodge- and I did :)

Course immediately afterward she just slapped me in the face and I lost, which was pretty lame lol.
But still, when I dodged I was looking like il_570xN.1220271005_4l4s.jpg

Reactions: Luke and fanghoul
5242BA31-C1F9-47B0-B27C-166F8466D837.png
I am so happy! First streak 60 after diamond evolution update. Long time coming.

Then I died a warriors death by fithing that 110k team. Ran out of time. My FF was spamming BB after BB locking the opponent in wither and then stun but I lack the raw dmg to win.

Last edited:
View attachment 3308
I am so happy! First streak 60 after diamond evolution update. Long time coming.

Then I died a warriors death by fithing that 110k team. Ran out of time. My FF was spamming BB after BB locking the opponent in wither and then stun but I lack the raw dmg to win.

Holy Crud

Reactions: Luke