• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

The Prize Fights of Ms Fortune are Impossible

Void Spirit

Reaction score
It's practically impossible solo carry the game with one fighter, I got stunned constantly and I don't know what to do

LUXP8Wor.jpg

Should I sacrifice one of my fighters to POSSIBLY stun the enemy? Or should I Receive several hits to Gain stacks of precision?

I feel this prize fight punish you for fight correctly

Yeah this PF its hard, what i do is use pj
With high critical rate, or two strong PJ. I don't play a lot this PF only i do 20 millons and that’s is all.

What is "PJ"?

I've been coping with the stun penalty with various ways to get an immunity buff if I'm using a character that doesn't have high crit rate. For instance, Squigly's Snake Charmer taunt or Surgeon General Valentine's signature ability Stimpak (teammates gain immunity and heavy regen for 15 seconds every 30 seconds).

Two tips!

• Most characters have a special move that guarantees a CRITICAL HIT when it's at max level or close to it. Examples: Bang Bang Bang, Drillationship, Lock N Load, etc... Use that Special Move to land the KO.
• Parasoul, Peacock, and Squigly all have TAUNTS that provide IMMUNE. Use the taunt before finishing the character off to block the STUN.

You can leave enemies near dead and let them tag out. Just try not to leave them with BB3 ready (yay Squigg!). Then you'll have a bunch of cripples that you can finish off with your tagalongs in the worst case. Especially useful if you can permableed them.

You can try to use immunity. Personally I don't like equipping taunts, but there's SG.

You may try to use characters that can afford to get hit to finish off enemies. RE (ends up with armour and enemy stunned), maybe some Painwheels with Grudge (ends up with armour and enrage, sometimes can waste enemy BB3s), AF (armour again), Doublicius (stun gets transferred back), Bloodbath (is fat, heals like mad), Diva (same).

Use resurrects (Vals, I think Grim Fan can do it, Nearly departed too, but it's not that easy to pull off, DoW can self-resurrect and is generally tanky enough to survive a stun).

Reactions: B_W
Bad Hair Day: I use her for these prize fights due to her SA and MA (10% chance to inflict bleed on hit and 5 chance to make it permanent, also 15%+ crit rate if opponent has bleed), Marquee abilities apply to Filia in general though, so you can use her with any other character that inflicts bleed, then tag out.
Dead of Winter: She can self-resurrect, so even if she gets stunned and dies, she comes back with some health and 5 stacks of armor.
Big Top: Again, she can resurrect with unflinching and invincible, so you can get every enemy to low health and use her at the end.
Weekend Warrior: Using hype mode removes all debuffs and gives you inmunity and haste, you can use it after killing an enemy and probably finish the next one before inmunity wears out.
Robocopy: He can't prevent stun, but he gains armor after defeating an opponent so... i guess he's decent for finishing enemies and tagging out after that.
Inkling: Special moves have a chance of being unblockable, and Bang Bang Bang has a chance of being a critical hit.

I don't know much since i only have 8 gold fighters and i haven't upgraded a single special attack, so that's all i can say.