• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 3.0.3 Update Notes (LIVE!)

If i’m getting it right, does this mean that light and dark variants won’t reflect debuffs at all now? This is a bit confusing, would you mind clarifying? Thanks.
No. This means that the opponents will reflect debuffs if you are not at an Elemental Advantage. So if you want to debuff Light fighters, go in with a Dark fighter; if you want to debuff Dark fighters, go in with a Light fighter.

If i’m getting it right, does this mean that light and dark variants won’t reflect debuffs at all now? This is a bit confusing, would you mind clarifying? Thanks.
You are not getting it right. With the change your debuffs will stick if the player uses a light against an opposing dark and vice versa. Otherwise they will transfer(such as say fire vs dark).

Reactions: Zachary Baumstark
You are not getting it right. With the change your debuffs will stick if the player uses a light against an opposing dark and vice versa. Otherwise they will transfer(such as say fire vs dark).

Ok, he did say in that post i quoted that light and dark variants can never be at an elemental disadvantage (thus the opponent can never be at an elemental advantage over them), so i had thought, and always did really, that light and dark were neutral to each other, but i’ll take your word for it.

Ok, he did say in that post i quoted that light and dark variants can never be at an elemental disadvantage (thus the opponent can never be at an elemental advantage over them), so i had thought, and always did really, that light and dark were neutral to each other, but i’ll take your word for it.
Actually, Light and Dark are at elemental advantage against each other. Light and Dark just can't ever be at elemental disadvantage.

Revivals (Big Top, Last Hope) will prevent this bonus from being granted on solo nodes. ;)
So basically if i use a last hope and a big top both in solo nodes i will have a advantage of 1000 points?

So basically if i use a last hope and a big top both in solo nodes i will have a advantage of 1000 points?
No. It mean if you use big top or last hope to fight in single nodes AND they die once, even if you win in the end you will lose the “no death” bonus.

No. It mean if you use big top or last hope to fight in single nodes AND they die once, even if you win in the end you will lose the “no death” bonus.
Ohhh thank you, i understood bad. I need to repair my defense base

Hey Liam I'm having an issue about the rift battle I didn't get my rewards for being gold one and I've completed 7 rift battles but I did one more so it's like 8 but...the time was up on rift battle

The time my 8th rift battle ended was 12:30 but the new rift battles start on Monday about 2 in the morning show I didn't have a chance to click on my last battle

Yea something went wrong I've completed 7 rift battles and did one more around 12:30 and its said come back around a 1:43. So.....not sure what's wrong?

I can't enter the game today. Is the server down?
Edit: By today I mean 7 p.m. GMT +7 December 27th.

Thanks for all the working, Liam, but I have couple words about the rifts.
Okay, rift battles idea is okay, but client crushings just make every single battle futile, because if u start a fight and client crushed again, u lost 500 points and enemy is not, and there are useless to try hard, doing all these 20+ combos, finishing with bb,because enemy doing exactly the same.
I remember the fight when I got 2011 elo and the enemy got 1960, and he was 64, and me 67 level. Ofc my fighters was tougher, but suddenly client crushed once during the boss battle ofc. I was pissed off once again, but spend 60 theonite to fight him, because I’m was absolutely sure that I could win this and save 21 elo points...unfortunately that guy with name ”103” somehow just passed my rift....but without that loss. And what about Bio exorcist Squigly as a boss...she don’t even have to attack to drain every of my champ. I spend another 60 theonite to try again and somehow win this. But lose this rift goodbye 2k elo.
Okay, maybe it was a mistake that I obtained diamond 2 in the 1st rift season, just got loss in 1 fight. But now I’m really can’t enjoy this. Today I spend another 2k theonite to get Bio Exorcist, and u know what? Seriously only 4 silver and bronze and in fact I can’t donate for nothing. Why this tier drop chance percentage exists, if there are bronze only. Answer is already known, if I’m still can’t get oh mai and some of player got e of them or more.
Rift battles now seriously makes me angry, because as I said early, it’s useless to try hard, if you know,that you lose even in 1 battle.
Ps: I wish devs will change rift boss mods, because I like using debuffs, but not to get all of them to myself, when the enemy literally can do anything. I’m almost ready to quit playing sg, well because of this lootboxing/microtrnsactions focus. Even if you trying hard, doing all this daily missions, fight in every game mode, fighting this event instead of celebrating with friends, pfff who cares, for real all of this NOT necessary, the more lucky guys keeps laughing at this. T.T

Last edited:
Thanks for all the working, Liam, but I have couple words about the rifts.
Okay, rift battles idea is okay, but client crushings just make every single battle futile, because if u start a fight and client crushed again, u lost 500 points and enemy is not, and there are useless to try hard, doing all these 20+ combos, finishing with bb,because enemy doing exactly the same.
I remember the fight when I got 2011 elo and the enemy got 1960, and he was 64, and me 67 level. Ofc my fighters was tougher, but suddenly client crushed once during the boss battle ofc. I was pissed off once again, but spend 60 theonite to fight him, because I’m was absolutely sure that I could win this and save 21 elo points...unfortunately that guy with name ”103” somehow just passed my rift....but without that loss. And what about Bio exorcist Squigly as a boss...she don’t even have to attack to drain every of my champ. I spend another 60 theonite to try again and somehow win this. But lose this rift goodbye 2k elo.
Okay, maybe it was a mistake that I obtained diamond 2 in the 1st rift season, just got loss in 1 fight. But now I’m really can’t enjoy this. Today I spend another 2k theonite to get Bio Exorcist, and u know what? Seriously only 4 silver and bronze and in fact I can’t donate for nothing. Why this tier drop chance percentage exists, if there are bronze only. Answer is already known, if I’m still can’t get oh mai and some of player got e of them or more.
Rift battles now seriously makes me angry, because as I said early, it’s useless to try hard, if you know,that you lose even in 1 battle.
Ps: I wish devs will change rift boss mods, because I like using debuffs, but not to get all of them to myself, when the enemy literally can do anything. I’m almost ready to quit playing sg, well because of this lootboxing/microtrnsactions focus. Even if you trying hard, doing all this daily missions, fight in every game mode, fighting this event instead of celebrating with friends, pfff who cares, for real all of this NOT necessary, the more lucky guys keeps laughing at this. T.T
Luck is a part of any game. They can't just dish out their best fighters. And, a tip for dealing with Bio - I fight her with a Parasoul, and she keeps her at a distance with all of her projectiles. I imagine Peacock would work too. There's counters to everything!

This is concerning the last part; I'd have to disagree. While the rewards for this holiday event are great, it is certainly not impossible to progress in the game without completing it. Also, the devs have kept up the regular character prize fights during this, which is a lot less time consuming to get to top 10%, or whatever your goal is.

Rifts also aren't necessary to play - the rewards are helpful, but it's not necessary. I would've understood you sentiments more if matching was still awful, but it's been pretty okay to my knowledge. The whole "microtransactions" thing is fun when a match is really close, but again, in my experience it has only once made the difference between a win or loss.

Also, not quite sure what you mean about the lucky guys, because even if someone pulled every single OP fighter, fights that are time consuming for you will be just about as time consuming for them. (Plus there's a lot of silvers and bronzes considered extremely good, you don't need luck in this game).

It sounds to me that you're a casual player viewing this game like a hardcore player, yknow? I've been playing a bit more casually recently, so I haven't stressed about getting 55 theonite from every bronze pf (those are the bane of my existence), but instead just played a bit for downtime. And to me, rift battles and clearing every prize fight has not been a concern.

Luck is a part of any game. They can't just dish out their best fighters. And, a tip for dealing with Bio - I fight her with a Parasoul, and she keeps her at a distance with all of her projectiles. I imagine Peacock would work too. There's counters to everything!

This is concerning the last part; I'd have to disagree. While the rewards for this holiday event are great, it is certainly not impossible to progress in the game without completing it. Also, the devs have kept up the regular character prize fights during this, which is a lot less time consuming to get to top 10%, or whatever your goal is.

Rifts also aren't necessary to play - the rewards are helpful, but it's not necessary. I would've understood you sentiments more if matching was still awful, but it's been pretty okay to my knowledge. The whole "microtransactions" thing is fun when a match is really close, but again, in my experience it has only once made the difference between a win or loss.

Also, not quite sure what you mean about the lucky guys, because even if someone pulled every single OP fighter, fights that are time consuming for you will be just about as time consuming for them. (Plus there's a lot of silvers and bronzes considered extremely good, you don't need luck in this game).

It sounds to me that you're a casual player viewing this game like a hardcore player, yknow? I've been playing a bit more casually recently, so I haven't stressed about getting 55 theonite from every bronze pf (those are the bane of my existence), but instead just played a bit for downtime. And to me, rift battles and clearing every prize fight has not been a concern.

Yup, I’m a casual, but hey this game didn’t crushing until miss fortune arrived. And I didn’t complaining about rewards, they are awesome, but I’m lost some sportsmanship spirit, when auto lose happens too often.
Okay, in a future I hope I’ll get bio exo, will train 10 diamond resonant evil bbs, but is this really suppose to be fun?
If you excuse me, doesn’t matter how perfect could play AI if it’s REBB, or bio exo. You just can’t keep them away with projectiles for too long, because of blockbusters and support buffs, and 90% of losing boss matches is a out of time, so projectiles just tickling 30k+ bio ex and rebb.
Sorry for complaining, this is for the bug report topics, actually, but partically want to know what you think about it.

Also, are Fighter Scores no longer instantaneously updated when I upgrade a node?

Also, are Fighter Scores no longer instantaneously updated when I upgrade a node?
I've noticed this too. I've had to either reload the game or play a match with a character before the updated FS shows up. Maybe it's a bug, maybe it's a bad connection, but I don't think it's effected the actual FS of the fighter in the match. It just seems to display a different number.

Reactions: Zachary Baumstark
I've noticed this too. I've had to either reload the game or play a match with a character before the updated FS shows up. Maybe it's a bug, maybe it's a bad connection, but I don't think it's effected the actual FS of the fighter in the match. It just seems to display a different number.
And the FS, When I updated the skill tree the FS is the same, I've had to reload the game or play a match

Am I the only one here that thinks that Rift battles are unfair and still need a lot of work?
I am having weaker opponents and with a "magical" way they defeat all my defense.
Just like that.
Sometimes the enemy won't make an attack and so the score stays very low and I win.
Othertimes I lose with a difference of 10.000 points while the only group that I left is the very last one because I cannot simply defeat it.
Why is this so random?
How can possibly someone climb the ranks if his team will be always weaker?
There is nothing we can do about it.
Just make a better matchmaking and give us a progression.
We are going back and forth.
It is getting stale and the game gets frustrating.

Reactions: rexturtle1120