• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other problem with purchases

fake Zenon

Reaction score
hi i have an account called Zenon which i cant access cuz my phone was stolen with authy and i cant access the token.
Back with my issue, i purchased enough theotonite to purchase 11 chest but i only got 10 BRONZE fighters and 1 GOLD fighter and i was like really frustrated i spent a lot of money for nothing but i though maybe it was just bad luck then i purchased today the elemental package for 1 of each element but surprise! ONLY BRONZE AND 1 SILVER.

IM SO MAD AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK THIS WAS A WASTE AND I WONT PURCHSE AGAIN SO THE ONLY THING IM ASKING IS THAT OR YOU GIVE ME SOMETHING EQUIVALENT TO THE MONEY I SPENT OR GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY

Before the recent patch changing the 10+1 i actually got 11 bronze.
Also that is also the risk of buying relics. theres a chance
Maybe you shouldve just bought the Full gold fighter package

Im also sorry for your loss

Reactions: Zachary Baumstark
how's that? what package of gold fighters?
also i got lv. 50 for just a piece of bronze **** this game is doo doo XD

If you want your money back talk to google (if you use android) or apple (if you use iphone) expose your problem and they are going to determinate if you apply for a refund. Remember when you install the game you accept some terms and if i remember there is a part that talk about the purchases. So good luck my friend