• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Silver relic 100% problem

Erick Draves

Reaction score
You know that feeling when you go to the claw machine and you pick a prize and it gets stuck in the last moment and is there hanging... But unable to fall?...

I buyed silver shards from the treasure shop, and got 100% silver received_957790707753380.jpeg shards... Only to find out I can't claim such relic! Hahahahaha!

Restarted the game but is the same...

Maybe time will decide if the prize falls or stays in there, so close and so far...

This happens when you have a number of shards that is close to 1000 but not 1000, like 998 or something. This happened to me with a gold fighter relic. Fortunately, your problem is easier to fix than mine because it is easy to get bronzes.

Reactions: Erick Draves
This happens when you have a number of shards that is close to 1000 but not 1000, like 998 or something. This happened to me with a gold fighter relic. Fortunately, your problem is easier to fix than mine because it is easy to get bronzes.
How is that possible? I thought increments of shards were always multiples of 25? I've never seen a bundle of shards in the CoC that gave you an amount of shards that wouldn't be divisible by 25. And every bronze fighter you get gives you 25 silver shards (4% of the meter). So where did the off-setting quantity of shards come from?

How is that possible? I thought increments of shards were always multiples of 25? I've never seen a bundle of shards in the CoC that gave you an amount of shards that wouldn't be divisible by 25. And every bronze fighter you get gives you 25 silver shards (4% of the meter). So where did the off-setting quantity of shards come from?
It is more like 995 shards. The point is the same. 40 shards per fighter X 25 = 1000. But Rift Battles started giving out shards with values of 325, 475, etc. So because of that we get 'odd' percentages out side of the 4% we're used to. If you check the Stash box, you'll see the actual number of shards vs. the percentage in the Relics box.

It is more like 995 shards. The point is the same. 40 shards per fighter X 25 = 1000. But Rift Battles started giving out shards with values of 325, 475, etc. So because of that we get 'odd' percentages out side of the 4% we're used to. If you check the Stash box, you'll see the actual number of shards vs. the percentage in the Relics box.
But even those reward values are still multiples of 25, so I don't see how you'd ever get 995 shards. Like, I have 740 silver shards, but I don't know where I got a reward that wasn't a multiple of 25. As long as rewards come in multiples of 25, you should never be in OP's situation.

Oh! I see what you mean.
Gylfie, As you said, i got more shards and the relic was finally avaible. Is a curious thing, but I think the % number should be 99 instead of 100 even if you're like 1 shard away.

Again, thanks everyone for your replies![/QUOTE]

But even those reward values are still multiples of 25, so I don't see how you'd ever get 995 shards. Like, I have 740 silver shards, but I don't know where I got a reward that wasn't a multiple of 25. As long as rewards come in multiples of 25, you should never be in OP's situation.
Yes, while 998 was definitely impossible, 995 was a better example, but not mathematically correct. More like 990. Point is, looking at 99% in the Relic box is rounded up to 100% but technically not enough to claim the relic.

I think the % number should be 99 instead of 100 even if you're like 1 shard away.
Agreed with you there! That's a bug that we'll be looking to fix hopefully in our next update.

Sorry for the confusion.