• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Duplicate Natural Diamonds

Veeko

Reaction score
I don’t have a duplicate Natural Diamond myself, but I know there are definitely people who do. So- what do you do with them, if you don’t want to invest in more than one of the same variant? (Diamonds can’t be sacrificed, for anybody who doesn’t know.)
Here are my thoughts.
1: Reroll the character. Simple enough. Maybe it’d cost Theo, but you could take your duplicate character and change them into a different Natural Diamond. This would only be an option with duplicates.
2: Recycle the character into Diamond Relic Shards. If rerolling wouldn’t work, maybe we could instead dissolve the character into progress towards a new Diamond Fighter Relic. I think they should be worth more than golds- maybe 100 shards instead of 40 or something like that. Also, if possible, maybe Diamond Fighter Relics could be unable to give you duplicates- premieres still could, but if there’s a way to make the Diamond Relics “know” that you already have, say, Fly Trap, and remove her from the drop table.
I don’t know how realistic any of this is. I know out of the people who are.... simultaneously lucky and unlucky enough to have dupe NDs, some choose to upgrade both/all of them, but I don’t think I would, so I was wondering about options for other people who wouldn’t.
What do you guys think? Should we have an option to dispose of duplicate NDs, or should we have to keep them? If we were to dispose of them, how so?

I like the reroll and recycle options, though I feel even 100 shares would be too little. I’d say for recycling, you should get back 500 diamond shards. It’s a lot of work to get to one natural diamond, and so giving up one should grant you something substantial in exchange.
The rerolling idea might be better, as it would be more direct than recycling. And while I’d love it if the game didn’t give you duplicate diamonds in the first place, I don’t think checking collections before rolling and removing diamonds already obtained from the drop table would be something the devs would go for; after all, if you get a dupe, you keep playing longer to get all the unique diamonds.

So when you have a n\duplicate what you can actually do is go to the power up screen and press convert. this gives you 500 skill points towards that character, one full essence of its varient, and some shards towards another diamond fighter relic like 40

So when you have a n\duplicate what you can actually do is go to the power up screen and press convert. this gives you 500 skill points towards that character, one full essence of its varient, and some shards towards another diamond fighter relic like 40
We know. This thread was made before they added the option to Convert diamond fighters.

Reactions: Art3mes