• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other A List of Suggestions

Goatman302

Reaction score
Instead of bogging the site down with like 10 different threads I'm going to save ya'll time and just post it in one decent chunk sided post.

READER NOTE: The following post contains SUGGESTIONS and as such are that the sole discretion of the devs of the game if these are even decent enough to be considered and as such please understand I'm not trying to break the game here I'm just pitching ideas here.

So I'm going to segment these up with a small snip it for what I'm suggesting.

Cabinet Of Curiosities:
  • Reduce price on bronze key - 100K for this seems too high considering you could buy half a bronze skill tree with 100k that paying that much for ONE key seems unfair. I suggest reducing it to 50k.
  • Add multiplies on certain items - It would be nice to see double keys (for double the price of course) and double relics.
Prize Fights:
  • Show how close you were to the next tier in the mail - So I've had times where I bust myself for 12-14m trying to shoot for top 10% and end up getting Top 11-30% but what I really would like to know is how close I was to top 10% so I know next time how much more I gotta put in, so maybe adding in a snip-it of "You were 300k from Top 10%!" or something long those lines.
Rift Battles:
  • Notifications please - I'm sure others have had this problem where you sometimes forget about a rift battle, it would be nice if there was an option to enable notifications for something like "30 mins left, get in there!" If there is I somehow miss them and I'm sorry.
Other:
  • Cerebella Fix - There's this "bug" per say I happen to have happen to me where if Cerebella AI attempts a grab on me and I counter the grab with my grab input too fast it considers it a break on her part and stuns me, I feel this seems a bit wonky.
  • Trading Fighters - Alright I know what your thinking and just read me out first. So I'm thinking that a trading post that would function somewhat similar to how Pokemon does it. Where you put up what your looking for and what your willing to trade, then submit it, then if it finds a match say for example I put up I'm looking for a Harlequin Cerebella and willing to trade (and allow up to 5 picks to smooth line the process) Ultra Violent, Raw Nerv, Primed, Rainbow Blight, Silent Kill. Then if I match someone who has Harlequin and wants one of my five we would match and then accept.

Alright thank you for reading! Let me know your feedback and thanks for reading!

Note: On the Trading thing I'd also like to note that any fighter traded would revert back to as if you just pulled them to prevent shenanigans. And also that both players up to trading would have to be online for the same reason.

Before the devs get around to answer you I can help a bit.

Pf tier is almost impossible to tell you RIGHT THEN how far away you are. What usually happens is devs would post top 10 scores and top 10% cutoff once a while. Your best bet is asking around in discord or in game chat. I can tell you now character pf WAS 15-16mil for top10%, but with the introduction of diamond shards it’s now higher. How much higher I don’t know but I’m sure 20mil is a safe bet.

Add multiplies on certain items
Hmm! Could be neat.

"You were 300k from Top 10%!"
There's technical constraints that prevent us from doing live score reporting unfortunately. Figuring out solutions for those issues will have to come first before we can do something like this. Still, this is setting people up for disappointment and frustration if they were at 10.5%, or something similar.

Most of the people we share score cut offs with are in our Discord, so they are invested players who can handle missing their desired marks.

Notifications please - I'm sure others have had this problem where you sometimes forget about a rift battle, it would be nice if there was an option to enable notifications for something like "30 mins left, get in there!" If there is I somehow miss them and I'm sorry.
Something we would love to do eventually! The reason we haven't done this is because of technical reasons, again. We have to implement these kind of push notifications, find a server to host that system, etc. It's a very non trivial amount of development work, but we still would like to get this done sooner rather than later.

We have tons of Rift Battle improvements and additions on the horizon besides just this.

Cerebella Fix - There's this "bug" per say I happen to have happen to me where if Cerebella AI attempts a grab on me and I counter the grab with my grab input too fast it considers it a break on her part and stuns me, I feel this seems a bit wonky.
Can't guarantee anything will be done about this. It irks me as well, but it's something that has been around since the earliest versions of SGM. I'll mention it.

Trading Fighters - Alright I know what your thinking and just rea-
No plans for trading. =P

Is this thread for general suggestions (ie not fighter/move related or balance issues)?

I've always wanted the Green Checkmark that appears when only certain fighters are eligible for a fight "on" by default, so that ineligible fighters are automatically filtered out (and viewable but darkened when the Green Checkmark in unchecked)

Additionally, if filters could be made default on a personal account basis via Settings, say I want to search Moves by Alphabetical by default, rather than Level, could such a feature be implemented? Could run into user issue/trouble if the sorting is not separate for Team Change from Collection. Ideally, full implementation would apply filters selectively depending on usage, but that might end up being a bit big for a convenience feature.

Rift Battles:
  • Notifications please - I'm sure others have had this problem where you sometimes forget about a rift battle, it would be nice if there was an option to enable notifications for something like "30 mins left, get in there!" If there is I somehow miss them and I'm sorry..
Best idea I ever heard since I'm very forgetful and always miss some battles (althought I know I can beat him/her)