• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Assassin greed immortal

infine

Reaction score
Subj.

I once encountered it in a rift battle, but then I though my fighter was just low on damage, and she survived on a couple of HP, but now it's apparent. Assassin greed can not die when she's benefitting from her regen SA (so when the opponent has bleed).

I mean 10K FS AG with 1%ish HP just survived a full combo from lvl 50 ~8K ATK Claw'n'Order, including Cat Slide. This is beyond outhealing damage, this is clear immortality.

Reactions: Zachary Baumstark
Subj.

I once encountered it in a rift battle, but then I though my fighter was just low on damage, and she survived on a couple of HP, but now it's apparent. Assassin greed can not die when she's benefitting from her regen SA (so when the opponent has bleed).

I mean 10K FS AG with 1%ish HP just survived a full combo from lvl 50 ~8K ATK Claw'n'Order, including Cat Slide. This is beyond outhealing damage, this is clear immortality.
same here.
was fighting assassins greed in the rift bleed node with my bio. AG have like 1 hp left by the end of drag and drop. does not die. my bio have 2 stacks of the dragon. i combo a infrono of leviathan into the end of DnD. AG still alive with that annoying 1 hp.

i win fc. i just got so mad and stopped atking and let bio's bleed kill the AG.

We've got a ticket in for this guys, thx for the report!