• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other How about a "to do" list?

Boombustero

Reaction score
Good night fellows.
I've been thinking during the playthrough about this... How about a "to do" list with achievements as long as we progress on the game?

Completing specific missions to get rewards might encourage players to keep playing until the list is done. Like the usual "missions" but with an extensive number of tasks to be made with prizes as you complete them. They could even share the same selection thing!

Anyway... Just wanted to share my opinion. I care deeply for the community. Thank you for your attention fellows.

What do you think about this, hum? Share your opinions as well!

I would love something like this! As a completionist, I need objectives to meet in games, and that's a good way to further incorporate that. Even if it was just things like "Win 400 Matches With Valentine" or smth. Or something for unlocking all Marquee Abilities. Or something for using every possible moveset on a character and winning a fight with each. Yeah, I'd be down for that.

Sounds good. And like achievements, it could be tiered; things like “get to 10% on bronze pf X amount of times”, “get to 10% on gold pf X amount of times”, “evolve X characters to silver”, “evolve one character to diamond”, etc.

I remember back when they had updated the profile page on twitter, everyone was talking about the possibility of guilds but I was excited because I saw an achievements tab in the corner. So I’m pretty sure we’ll get something like this soon

I think this is a great idea, like a side "side" quest. It would be totally cool too if we got trophies for them for bragging rights hehe.

Definitely. It's practically a staple in games like this to begin with, but given how abysmally low daily missions net you and the very restrictive ways of getting coins that disappear like the bank account of a father shelling out 4 child support checks, even if just coins were the rewards I'd still be game. Granted if they did it period there'd probably be rumbling in the community for not putting theo rewards in too, but you get my point. Not everyone has time to grind out the 100% 'what can I squeeze into my reserves today if I'm playing as much as possible' but still play enough that they're willing to give adequate time each day.

When I first started I was very disappointed in how quickly I just couldn't do anything else because I was progress blocked but I had negligible capability to farm prize fights, since getting a streak with the high FS curve was laughable. I don't have such an issue now since I'm strong enough to get them most out of what's available, but for a good minute there I was really struggling to deal with both lack of good units and lack of resources to make them better.