• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Wakeups

DAVIDTH

Reaction score
Can we please get wakeup attacks? When weren't getting up we can get just comboed to death again, if we have a wakeup we can at least get some distance and not get one up the arse from the AI in higher streaks in Prize Fights and Harder levels in story. Like have it be something simple like a full screen swipe when we're on the ground getting up or something of that sort

Reactions: BambooEarpick
That would be great, more options apart from wake up supers or block would be welcomed.

Can we please get wakeup attacks? When weren't getting up we can get just comboed to death again,
You can just block while you're standing up and the enemy can't hit you. Wait for them to stop attacking and counter attack them!

You can just block while you're standing up and the enemy can't hit you. Wait for them to stop attacking and counter attack them!
In my experience when blocking while standing up you get:

80% thrown
20% enemy will attack where you get a CHANCE to fight back if you time it right.

I hate getting thrown but often you have no choice.

80% thrown
20% enemy will attack where you get a CHANCE to fight back if you time it right.

I hate getting thrown but often you have no choice.
You can tech a throw though, which will push you away from each other and basically resets the game. I can literally tech every throw now (except Valentine's occassionally), so with some practice that's not a problem as far as I'm concerned.

In most any other fighting game that'd just be a mixup, but here you can tech throws on reaction anyway.

I will point out though that there is another issue with wakeups, unblockable charge attacks. The only way to beat those would be with an invincible super, but if you don't have one ready you'll just have to eat the unblockable. Never seen the AI try to abuse this, but it's there. You can do it to them any time you get a knockdown while they don't have meter.