• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

New rework discussion thread

Oh I like this WAAAAY more than her current SA. Never seemed worth using unless you really love the palette, I guess. But free, consistent buff copies, at the cost of not maintaining an elemental advantage, that’s an interesting trade off and could be a lot of fun. I’m eager to see who else is gonna get the treatment, hopefully a few other unloved fighters will get their time to shine

Reactions: Liam
To be frank most of the time I'd rather the enemy don't have buffs than I have them.

What use is to mirror, say, unflinching, when you can't do anything with it, because the problem is enemy can BB you mid combo, and having your own unflinching doesn't help. The only buff I'd really like to mirror would be enrage probably.

It's like strictly inferior doublicious. So I'd rather have doublicious. Not to mention this SA pretty much locks you out of chaos.

Well, I guess gaining precision stacks is sort of okay, but there aren't many buffs that expire at a useful rate to reliably feed precision. RE, HM and Grudge armour stacks come to mind, but doing RE without chaos or buff removal is suicide even with an occasional precision (remember, precision will not trigger his SA so he would not gain armour stack so you would not gain the next precision), and grudge is not an SA, so precision should be even harmful against it. There's Primed of course, but AI is bad at spamming tears.

It would be interesting if it also mirrored your debuffs to the opponent. Then it would be an interesting counter to the stunlock crowd and probably Bloodbath depending on how debuff transfer logic works. Would also occasionally be funny on defense if AI managed to transmute properly.

Reactions: Zachary Baumstark
The next fighter getting a rework is Graveyard Shift. (The link is here: https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1090808580880490497) Graveyard Shift will be gaining a chance to inflict curse and heal block on hit as long as she has a regen/heavy regen effect active on herself. What do you all think of this change? I personally think that Grave's damage output is a bit too low to be really viable even with the ability to inflict curse and heal block.

The next fighter getting a rework is Graveyard Shift. (The link is here: https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1090808580880490497) Graveyard Shift will be gaining a chance to inflict curse and heal block on hit as long as she has a regen/heavy regen effect active on herself. What do you all think of this change? I personally think that Grave's damage output is a bit too low to be really viable even with the ability to inflict curse and heal block.
I could be wrong, but on paper it sounds like it could be a theoretical answer to finishing a fight with her against a low health opponent who managed to take out your main damage dealer at the last second. Like maybe for when she's last one standing, it keeps them from healing up too much hp for her to clean up before they take her out? Idk lol, Valentine is the one character I've had exclusively bronze draws with so I don't know what it's like to play anything but Scrub/IcyHot ( '' •﹏•)⋆* ⁑⋆*

Pretty powerful ability on Graveyard but yeah her damage is too low for her to really be a spectacular carry because of this- compare to Purrfect Dark who curses without needing to have another status effect up, or even needing to hit for that matter, also has the benefit of being a Dark type fighter and thus never being at a disadvantage, and does pretty great damage on top of all that. I do like that ability, and I’ll never complain about more fighters who can inflict curse, but I’m not sure how much it’s going to help Graveyard. Chances are if people want to use a Valentine who can counteract the opponent getting buffs, they’ll still use Silent Kill.

Reactions: Reshiram18
Well, now we finally have an actually useful way to put curse. A turtle counterpart to Purrfect Dark. Still, she'll have a somewhat limited use. With PD you can curse and switch for another fighter. Alternatively her own damage is pretty decent. With GS her base ATK is abysmal, and her curse doesn't stick, so she'll have a hard time actually killing stuff, but OTOH she's Val, so she won't get BB3ed either. I guess she's pretty decent until you get to the point you lose on timeout. It's probably sensible to try a bleed build on her.

Time to dust off my gold graveyard.

The SGM Twitter has announced a rework for Myst-Match(link: https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1090447750594945024). With the rework Myst-Match now gains any buffs that the opponent gains as long as your Myst-Match is the same type as your opponent. What do you all think of this change?
It’s time counter nasty PW buffs >:D

....I hope that will be new characters, who can get a chance to counter BioExorcist, Assasin’s Greed or any other immortals with self healing CA.

Valentine? uh mmm, okay.

Hmm. I don’t have Dragon Brawler- I’ve wanted him for a long time now even though he’s never been considered particularly good. I don’t think not getting a big enough crit damage boost was the problem with his SA, but hey, more damage is good, so’s Precision. I can’t say this buff really made me want him much more than I already did though haha

The next fighter that is getting a rework is Dragon Brawler(link here: https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1091161829387030530) With the rework Dragon Brawler will now get a crit damage bonus and five stacks of precison when he enters hype mode. What do you all think of this change?
I like the change as his sa2 rarely proceed for me and seemed wierdly unrelated to his sa1. I might invest in mine when the update rolls out

I like the change as his sa2 rarely proceed for me and seemed wierdly unrelated to his sa1. I might invest in mine when the update rolls out
It also looks like he has some ability to disable opponent defensive SAS which could make him very strongy

Here’s hoping Hack n’ Splash is one of the reworked fighters, so she can make better use of that tasty 415 attack stat...

Here’s hoping Hack n’ Splash is one of the reworked fighters, so she can make better use of that tasty 415 attack stat...
Yeah, I hope so too, because now hack and splash is just water element buzzkill without bleeds and enrage and with a weird SA that never procs.

Raw Nerv was in dire need of a buff for sure. I still think she’s probably the worst gold Painwheel but with Death Mark and Enrage from both her SA and potentially her Marquee she could really lay the smack down on some folks

While it is nice that Raw Nerv is getting the perma enrage sooner and is putting a perma death mark onto the opponent to go with the perma haste, I ultimately believe that Raw Nerv has only slightly improved with this rework. This is because the changes do not solve the fundamental problem with her SA, which is that you have to be nearly dead to get the full benefit of the SA