• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Slightly discount bigger purchases in the Cabinet

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
The Cabinet of Curiosities was a good addition, giving us options to buy some materials/fighters/moves with Canopy Coins or Rift Coins. But one thing I've noticed is that, often times, for each type of item (at least in the Treasures section), there are two purchasing tiers: one where you get fewer of what you're buying, and one where you get more.

I.e. you can buy a stack of 100 Gold Relic shards, or you can buy a stack of 250 Gold Relic shards.

Now, across these tiers, the price per shard remains the same (in the case of Gold Relic shards, it's 2.5 rift coins per shard in both tiers). My suggestion: I think, for the second tier bundle, it should be slightly discounted, to really encourage spending more Rift coins when the option for that bigger bundle comes around. Like, make it 2.4 rift coins per shard (using gold relic shards as an example) in the second tier bundle, so that 250 shards would be 600 rift coins. This minor discounting could be applied to any Treasure that comes in amounts of 100 or 250 (skill points, silver shards, elemental shards, gold shards). I don't think this would break the balance of purchasing Treasures at all, and it would encourage players to maybe try saving rift coins for the bigger purchases since it would be a slightly better value.