• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Death during the Last Stand?

lothorie

Reaction score
Just finished a rift battle.
I was defeated, but one thing - during the boss fight that Painweel kills my team through the Last Stand! If only I can get a record of this fight. :(
I can show you a screenshots of the rift and maybe you can somehow watch this fight to witness this bug.

Attachments

• 6E248C3F-0D5E-4EAD-98FC-A4564F0C8D7F.jpeg
    6E248C3F-0D5E-4EAD-98FC-A4564F0C8D7F.jpeg
    167.4 KB · Views: 19
  • A4C4E170-AE66-44AF-BF89-7EF6C83144B3.jpeg
    A4C4E170-AE66-44AF-BF89-7EF6C83144B3.jpeg
    583.3 KB · Views: 18
I was able to beat some enemies with last stand activated (in prize fight and dailies, I don't remember if it happened also in rift battles) but every time they were inflicted with bleed, I think it's very random since I hit them multiple times until the game decides the enemy was beat. I'm pretty sure it happened only with Rusty and never with characters like Parasite Weave or Bad Hairy Day.

I was able to beat some enemies with last stand activated (in prize fight and dailies, I don't remember if it happened also in rift battles) but every time they were inflicted with bleed, I think it's very random since I hit them multiple times until the game decides the enemy was beat. I'm pretty sure it happened only with Rusty and never with characters like Parasite Weave or Bad Hairy Day.
I knew it happens not with me only.

I think Rusty's SA eliminated the last stand transforming it into bleed.

Reactions: Erick Draves
Im pretty sure that the bleed / heavy bleed effect have some problem with laststand,it happend to me a lot of time but cannot record it that i kill a character under the effect of laststand but only happend with my buzzkill. Today happend to me with my epicsax in filia prizefight so i can confirm that is some kind of problem with the bleed debuff.

Another thing regarding Rusty, last week and the week before when I was using her in the prize fights she was somehow able to convert her bleed in permanent bleed but unlike Bad Hairy Day the effect vanished with the tag out. I don't know if it's still happening since I use her only two times in the prize fight until I lose the streak, this week I used her only four times and she worked as usual.