• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fun Moments

Can I share mine too?

As Dread Locks user, it's really fun when your opponent's HP are low and tag in with fully SA upgraded Dread Locks. Don't do anything, they'll lose their HP themselves.

After Season's Beatings' PF (beside my saltiness of odd theonites) that I managed to reach 100k, I started to reach 20k on every gold PF (except Painwheel's, I hate that modifier) and got my first PF Gold Gift (it was Untouchable Peacock). Time by time, I become closer to my first Natural Diamond (I need 1 more gold char.) and first time got my first highest streak and I will do higher in future.

Also, my Gold collection are growing fast when a day I bought some relics and got 3 Golds at once.

After I saw some shares here, I feel noob. Hehe...

Can I share mine too?

As Dread Locks user, it's really fun when your opponent's HP are low and tag in with fully SA upgraded Dread Locks. Don't do anything, they'll lose their HP themselves.

After Season's Beatings' PF (beside my saltiness of odd theonites) that I managed to reach 100k, I started to reach 20k on every gold PF (except Painwheel's, I hate that modifier) and got my first PF Gold Gift (it was Untouchable Peacock). Time by time, I become closer to my first Natural Diamond (I need 1 more gold char.) and first time got my first highest streak and I will do higher in future.

Also, my Gold collection are growing fast when a day I bought some relics and got 3 Golds at once.

After I saw some shares here, I feel noob. Hehe...
Well, looks like it’s a good time for streak growth! I just made it to streak 16 on gold PF for the first time!

I had a really fun moment recently. I bought an unspeakable relic from cabinet of curiosities on impulse and I was just about to beat myself up for wasting so many coins on it and I totally thought it would be another bronze, but it was XENOMORPH. Now I have at least one gold of every character except for Ms.Fortune. Guess I’ll be buying a Schrodinger’s relic when I see one.

Good afternoon fellows.
A funny moment... Once I was battling during a PF, it was my Rerun against an Immoral Fiber if I'm not wrong...
Rerun was defeated during a normal juggle when the cartoon girl stated this marvelous quote: "I hate reruns!"
... Such irony.

playing Beowulf’s daily at master difficulty, one of the modifiers gives the opponent 3 enrages when they’re on the right side of the screen and 1 armor when on the left. if you bait the opponent to the left and then inflict curse with Squigly’s burst, it’ll send the opponent to the right side of the screen where normally they would get the enrage, but since it’s blocked by curse, you just get a lot of immune pop ups. it’s quite amusing actually.
because an image doesn’t do it justice (in my opinion):
sorry for random pause lol

I'm a relatively new player of SGM, and just started to participate in the forums. I read everything around here, and "know" some of the active members. I always paid attention to the PFs, wondering if I ever would find the team of one of you guys. To my surprise, I just found Cellsai's triple Diamond Oh Mai team, and it was very fun to me :DScreenshot_20190215-122921_Skullgirls.jpg

forgetting that the Grudge MA exists and going into a PF with a Parasite Weave against the opponent’s Painwheel with said MA

speaking of PF - i used to always think that Painwheel’s PF was a terrible PF to play due to the Supercharge modifier. however i tried playing for the first time today and found that it’s actually quite fun, because even though your opponent has BBs most of the time, you also have most of your BBs since the modifier is for both the player and the opponent. it’s fun that way - but still stressful at times.

Reactions: fanghoul and Luke
more PF fun moments:

i don’t know what it is lately (maybe it’s due to the SA adjustments from the latest update?) but the first time i hit an Untouchable it ALWAYS seems to proc the unflinching. it’s kind of annoying. however, this was happening in Squigly’s PF where you get penalized for having buffs. so i’m fighting an Untouchable with my Harlequin (great choice on my part), having to deal with Untouchable’s SA proccing basically every second. but in return for all the unflinching i’m almost constantly getting healed and Untouchable has no blockbusters at all. a good win-lose situation.

Doing a Rift Battle boss node right now and saying to myself "You know, that Squiggly is using Inferno of Leviathan, but I am like 60% certain that I can get off a Napalm Shot and Silent Scope and win the battle before that giant fireball loops back to me, so let's do that!"

It felt really good to be right about that.

Also, it is a little amusing to have to suffer through a giant fireball repeatedly blowing you up while the announcer says you win

Edit:
I guess I also find it amusing that I'm slowly becoming something akin to an elder statesman in this forum, but my strategy in the game is still "Let's go do dumb things and see if they work!"

Last edited:
Doing a Rift Battle boss node right now and saying to myself "You know, that Squiggly is using Inferno of Leviathan, but I am like 60% certain that I can get off a Napalm Shot and Silent Scope and win the battle before that giant fireball loops back to me, so let's do that!"

It felt really good to be right about that.

Also, it is a little amusing to have to suffer through a giant fireball repeatedly blowing you up while the announcer says you win

Edit:
I guess I also find it amusing that I'm slowly becoming something akin to an elder statesman in this forum, but my strategy in the game is still "Let's go do dumb things and see if they work!"
As that’s what elder statesman should be going. :)

Yesterday, I was playing a rift battle when the enemy Peacock used Lonesome Lenny. Man, I really did nothing. She started to hit the bomb until it explodes and kills herself. To my surprise, I won the blockbuster finish bonus, even if it wasn't mine. :D :D :D

Laughed so hard!

One of the little things I find fun is that Silent Kill’s SA can remove stun from herself. I’ve used Laryngectomy on a Resonant Evil who had armor, hoping it’d get rid of it. Instead, I was stunned, and the stun was removed before the blockbuster animation ended, so I still got off scot-free. I’m sure it works with Meow and Furever too.

I was playing in a random daily node. Me and the IA had a Rainbow Blight in the bench. We both tagged at the same time, the 2 doubles hit each other in the air and fell down. So much rainbows for only one match :D

So I just hopped on to see if the rewards for the Craic Some Heads PF had arrived in the mail yet- I got 11-30%, so one Shamrock Relic. I usually just click open all but this time I actually dragged it, just for fun, I see those green skulls, and who else is in there but probably my most coveted fighter, Star Crossed. I was too excited to even take a screenshot. I’ve wanted her since she was added to the game but never had any luck with Stormy Relics. The two premieres from the reward and the Beware Of Relic for Filia’s birthday all were bronzes, but I’m thrilled rn. I officially have every Parasoul in the game.