• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

An idea for buffing That's All Folks!

What do you think?

• Buff her!

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • Keep her!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buff one SA keep the other!

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Am_Suitcase

Reaction score
That's All Folks is an interesting character. Formerly one of the exclusives back then. And sporting one of the most fitting palettes for a character

I think some people do want her buffed, i'm not sure if these ideas came out already, but it's something I also thought and hope could make her solid.

But first lets look at her current SAs:

SLAPSTICK
Signature Ability 1

Getting HIT has a 15% chance to inflict ARMOR BREAK for 5/7/10 seconds and grant 3/4/5 stacks of PRECISION.

Signature Ability 2
While Peacock is alive, enemies have 50/60/75% reduced CRIT RATE

Sadly, I feel like shes pretty lackluster, even for defense teams. The AI isn't going to get hits frequently and Peacock having naturally low hp doesn't help her well for offense teams. Shes as most, threatening in Ms. Fortune's Gold Prize Fight but thats it.

So I have three ideas for changing her SA1 and one idea for changing SA2

SA1 IDEA #1:
Getting HIT has a 15% chance to grant ENRAGE and ARMOR BREAK for 5/7/10 seconds (also applies while blocking)

INPUT: The most simple of the ideas. Simply allow her to block to gain these buffs kinda like Untouchable. She may not improve a lot defensively (unless you poorly time a bb and shes able to block), but it could give her some utility on offense.

SA1 IDEA #2:

Landing HITS or getting HIT has a 15% chance to grant ENRAGE and SLOW for 5/7/10 seconds.

INPUT: I.....may have looked at theLoneskull's tier list... to suggest this idea...((Im sorry loneskull :( ))
Although I might consider having their getting hit part still in. This could make That's All Folks more offensively based while still keeping some relevancy on defense. The SLOW could be done to make the opponent realise their BB are not filling quickly. There could still be counter play options such as Toad Warrior for this so it wouldn't be game breaking.

SA1 IDEA #3:
Getting HIT has a 15% chance to grant HASTE and WITHER for 5/7/10 seconds

INPUT: Alternatively, if we want TaF for more defensive reasons, this could work to. Wither will make her potentially scary compared to what she is now, and HASTE can benefit her in filling her BB faster as she increase.

SA2 IDEA:
While Peacock is alive, both teammates and enemies have 50/60/75% reduced CRIT RATE.

INPUT: Wait a minute Suitcase, reduce teammates crit rate?! What are you thinking?! Hear me out, rather than make a whole new variant that only reduces your own team's crit rate, why not allow That's All Folks to reduce both crit rates? When will this be useful you ask? Well....

Right now, a few fighters benefit from the opponent hitting them with a crit, such as Dreadlocks, Any Marquee Painwheel and Twisted Mettle. As if now, theres no reliable way easily around it except maybe cursing a grudge painwheel, which can sometimes be easier said than done, or HEX which only Red Velvet can reliably inflict it.

In the case of Marquee Painwheels, theres no way of knowing which one you'll encounter? Pack a strong fighter that could easily take down a Grudge Firefly? Surprise Tainted Blood! Have a fighter that doesn't hit much to reduce the tainted blood a little? Grudge! With That's All Folks reducing your crit rate as well as the enemies, you could stand a better chance against them without having to guess which fighter would work.

So what do you guys think eh? That's All Folks could use a rework? or buff?

Last edited:
I quite like the idea of limiting both teams crits but it does feel very situational for a whole varient. I like all of your three sa 1 ideas. I guess the question becomes whether she's a defence or of fence varient. Personally I quite like your sa1 #3 idea.

Reactions: Am_Suitcase
Love the palette and fingers crossed that she gets buffed, its a character much more deserving of a buff than say, idol threat, which only like, 8 people have.

I like your idea about the sa also getting activated while blocking, seems like a good compromise that doesn’t change the nature of the sa but also makes it more useful for both offense and defense; as it is now it is neither, just some strange counter-offense that doesn’t work for the ai in defense unless the player slips up just while the enrage is active nor does it work for the player in offense because the chances are low, the enrage is short lived and who wants to get hit as peacock and probably get defeated while trying to activate the sa? I think that even with your idea the maxed chance should be increased to at least 20 or 25%, and the duration increased to 8/12/15 seconds.

Or the trigger could be different; instead of getting hit (or as in your idea while also blocking hits), it could be by blocking a special move or blockbuster.

All right, I like the reducing crit rate ability for both teams. She could be pretty useful vs PW)

Getting buffs on blocking sounds like a Megasonic BB, but still interesting.

Would be nice to see some survivor abilities, like regen on every 13/10/7 hit received for 7 seconds.

Personally I like all of these ideas. The last idea for SA1 sounds real scary. Haste is already a potent buff on any defender and wither can stack pretty fast. Though I personally like the 2nd idea because she doesn't have to actually get hit for her SA to procc, which by default makes her better :p

I think she only needs to get that first idea you said, in other situation she would become too powerful:

SA1 IDEA #1:
Getting HIT has a 15% chance to grant ENRAGE and ARMOR BREAK for 5/7/10 seconds (also applies while blocking)

I'm not saying that the other ideas aren't good but it's like to have a "Sketchy" variant with better stats, for meter control, we have Freeze Frame at the moment so.... I don't think that change would be possible now we have that natural diamond, but still.....sounds great.

Even when I think that the best idea is your 2nd SA change suggestion, I don't think it would be right, why? Because... first, the control of crit rate is up to ourselves and second, if you make that, Peacock wouldn't make teams with Filia, Ms. Fortune and Parasoul... giving an example, I know that it would give us a lot of advantage and dynamic against the variants you made a mention but I think it would be an excesive advantage.

I imagine that 2nd SA change with a diamond Resonant, a diamond That's all folks ( ;) ) with unblockable tag in marquee and diamond Valentine with ICU marquee, near of the absolute control, woah.

You have thought well your ideas, buddy.

So That's All Folks will be changed in 3.1, she will gain 3/4/5 stacks of PRECISION but she wont gain ENRAGE anymore. What do you guys think?

Personally, I am a little bit upset. I feel these changes have actually made her worse. At least before she could make a good comeback if she survived getting hit, but precision is honestly a weak buff and I suppose this was a nerf on an already mediocre variant. While I am happy her SA2 bug is fixed, I still feel she'll continue to be even more lackluster now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zachary Baumstark
So That's All Folks will be changed in 3.1, she will gain 3/4/5 stacks of PRECISION but she wont gain ENRAGE anymore. What do you guys think?

Personally, I am a little bit upset. I feel these changes have actually made her worse. At least before she could make a good comeback if she survived getting hit, but precision is honestly a weak buff and I suppose this was a nerf on an already mediocre variant. While I am happy her SA2 bug is fixed, I still feel she'll continue to be even more lackluster now.

Yeah we wanted her buffed, but big middle finger, she got nerfed instead.