• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 3.1 Update Notes (LIVE!)

found a bug in Rift Battle If you win 3v3 match and go to 1v1 match you will got 750 first time use fighter bonus! please fix it

found a bug in Rift Battle If you win 3v3 match and go to 1v1 match you will got 750 first time use fighter bonus! please fix it
for me when i finished the armor node(3v3) and went to the new regain node(1v1) i got 500 first time fighter use bonus

DIAMOND

• Increased Diamond Shards across all tiers.

In the 3.0 diamond 1 tier, give 200 diamond shards. Now in the 3.1 diamond 1 tier give 160 diamonds shards. Its a mistake?

I was excited about Graveyard Shift changes, but it really feels like quite a nerf now for my Val with ICU. Any fighter's death gives you heavy regen - so does ICU, and you can't stack two heavy regens. *sigh*

Reactions: Luke
I don't the change to the energy logic. If the goal was to help players of all levels and Collection sizes have the tools needed to reasonably finish most or all of a Rift Battle map, then I don't see how draining a fighter after a loss promotes that. You can try tackling a really tough node and waste all your fighters on it with no way to refresh, and you're then s.o.l. I don't like that.

I don't the change to the energy logic. If the goal was to help players of all levels and Collection sizes have the tools needed to reasonably finish most or all of a Rift Battle map, then I don't see how draining a fighter after a loss promotes that. You can try tackling a really tough node and waste all your fighters on it with no way to refresh, and you're then s.o.l. I don't like that.
I like that you can no longer refresh as rift wins should be about skill and roster not theonite to spend. However there is less incentive to try hard fights as a loss is minus 500 points whereas I can re use a strong fighter and only lose 250 points. This makes a wierd dynamic that priotizes safe fights.

I found this time thingy act weird
e5sfbo.jpg

Reactions: Liam
Working on a fix for this as we speak, thanks!
I found this time thingy act weird
I think you've posted this here, in a new thread, and on social media. :p We got it covered! Thanks.
In the 3.0 diamond 1 tier, give 200 diamond shards. Now in the 3.1 diamond 1 tier give 160 diamonds shards. Its a mistake?
This was a mistake in the update notes. I've adjusted the sentence. My apologies!
Parasoul Primed has a bug with her bleed; it shan't activate at all after the update.
Also working on this as we speak. Thanks for the report.

Reactions: Ryouhi
UPDATE - 02/22/2019

We've released a 3.1.1 hotfix for ANDROID USERS ONLY, which addresses a client side login bug with Facebook, preventing players from accessing data under Facebook accounts.

We are also in the middle of rolling out a change that fixes an issue where the "First Fighter Use" bonus in Rift Battles was incorrectly calculated using fighters not present in the fight. This fix is server side, and it will be present on iOS and aOS devices at the same time. I'll post again when that's live!

I must reboot this game, when i open the cabinet of curiosities - it's terrible bug.
And why you've changed the score of fighters in Rift Battle and Prize Fights: now attack/health's boost are not showed in fighter's score - i don't understand. It disorients, when i see 30-40k team, but i get 60-70k team de-facto.

And at all this game become too easy for low-lvl gamers and too hard for high-lvl gamers.

Reactions: FuneralWolf
Relic Opening
  • Added tons of cool new glows and emission effects to Relics on the Relic opening screen. Check em out!
I kinda hoped this would mean that silver and gold fighter finally got their own effect, so i'm a little disappointed.
The new effects, while subtle are nice for sure however.

It still feels odd that there's no distinction between the opening animations for a silver and a gold fighter.
Bronze gets blue lights
Diamond gets Purple > Green > Pink lights

Only Silver and Gold share their Purple > Green lights.

Maybe for silvers it could just glow pruple, without the green?
It's a bit disappointing getting your hopes up when you see the Purple and Green and then turns out to be just a silver.

I must reboot this game, when i open the cabinet of curiosities - it's terrible bug.
And why you've changed the score of fighters in Rift Battle and Prize Fights: now attack/health's boost are not showed in fighter's score - i don't understand. It disorients, when i see 30-40k team, but i get 60-70k team de-facto.
Both of these issue will be addressed in our hotfix arriving early this week.

I kinda hoped this would mean that silver and gold fighter finally got their own effect, so i'm a little disappointed.
Great notes!
I'll pass your feedback along to the rest of the team to digest.

Reactions: Ryouhi
I actually found the game much laggier on my device... Not unplayably laggy, just more than before.

Can we please bring back the NOT stoping my music on app start up? Pretty please? I beg you please?

Reactions: Dusty00
I actually found the game much laggier on my device... Not unplayably laggy, just more than before.

Are you referring to connection to the server? I have been getting network errors after end of match, as if the server is unstable. Last time unstable server happened was when Ms Fortune was first released. I’ve lost a couple of win streaks due to server connection timing out...

It lag a lot more also for me, it's annoying to lose match in rift battles (just happened two times in a row) and prize fights when I've actually beat my opponent. And it takes a lot more time to even enter those events, sometimes after five minutes it's still loading.
Edit, FOUR times in a row with a way weaker opponent, after the update it's impossible for me to play rift battles without lagging, I just let the opponent win.

Last edited: