• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Character voice

Kumaro

Reaction score
Device: Moto E4
Game Version: 3.1
RAM: 2 GB
Android Version: 7.0

I just updated my Skullgirls game, and the sounds in the main menu are awesome, but when I enter in a fight, the character voices sounds really weird, like low quality...

I don't know If the voices sounds same as 3.0.3, but If there's a bug with the character voices can you fix it, please?

Are you playing with headphones, or are you noticing this issue even through your device's speakers?

We did reduce the quality of voice lines specifically in 3.1 to help reduce memory overhead, but it should hopefully not be very noticeable on device speakers.

i have this issue too. the voices sound quiet, muffled, and have a bit of static to them. (if it helps: i play with headphones, haven’t seen whether it sounds the same just through my phone’s speakers)

Last edited:
Are you playing with headphones, or are you noticing this issue even through your device's speakers?

We did reduce the quality of voice lines specifically in 3.1 to help reduce memory overhead, but it should hopefully not be very noticeable on device speakers.
Yeah, it sounds in low quality even in my cellphone's speakers