• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Attacks in Sekhmet Mode should count towards the Blockbuster Finish in Rifts

Ryouhi

Reaction score
It feels a little weird how killing an opponent with Sekhmet attacks does not count towards the Blockbuster Finish bonus points in rift battles. Only the first hit counts, as it's the only hit that is actually considered a Blockbuster, but arguably that one hit does very little damage compared to other BBs, since the main brunt of it comes from the attacks that follow once you are in Sekhmet mode.

I'm not sure if it would be an easy task to code it, as it doesn't behave like other Blockbusters do, but if possible, this would be nice in my opinion.

Because Sekhmet attacks are more like Beowulf's Hype Mode. Only the first hit you give with Sekhmet it's considered like a Blockbuster.

Also, you can finish a battle with "Blockbuster finish" with "Lady of Slaughter"

Because Sekhmet attacks are more like Beowulf's Hype Mode. Only the first hit you give with Sekhmet it's considered like a Blockbuster.

Also, you can finish a battle with "Blockbuster finish" with "Lady of Slaughter"
Yes i adressed that in my post, but that first hit itself does very little damage when compared to other blockbusters, making it hard to have that one hit be the killing blow. BB3s take a lot of time to charge though and some of the other blockbusters are more situational depending on which variant Eliza you are using.

I brought this up a long time ago, back when they introduced the Show Me Your Moves! PF. I noticed there that Sekhmet hits don't count as BB hits after the initial hit. I didn't get a lot of feedback on my suggestion there, but what feedback I did get was adverse to my idea.

Reactions: Ryouhi
Yes i adressed that in my post, but that first hit itself does very little damage when compared to other blockbusters, making it hard to have that one hit be the killing blow. BB3s take a lot of time to charge though and some of the other blockbusters are more situational depending on which variant Eliza you are using.

I don't know if all Sekhmet moves should be a blockbuster finish, because that sounds a little overpowered, but I'll agree that currently Eliza's in general one of the worse choices for Rift Battles for that reason.

I mean, I generally do quite well with Eliza anyway, because Diva and Bloodbath both make it easy to make it to the end of the battle at full life and bypass some of the worse SAs or modifiers.

In the mean time, there's also Khepri Sun and Nekhbet Breaker, which are both pretty good blockbusters, depending on whether you want to do more damage or get all the damage in one hit.