• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"BEAT BOX" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Beat Box.png
This thread is for discussing Big Band's bronze variant: "BEAT BOX"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
I believe in Beat Box. 4 Special Moves, 1 Tuba Tuba. Nothing else matters.
Statistically he's terrible, but his real strength is in spamming an unblockable BB3 with enrage. This means you want to max your moves to get their cooldowns as low as possible, and stacking almost pure damage stats as well, making Beat Box require quite a bit of investment. If you don't at LEAST have your Tuba Tuba maxed then he's going to not feel great.

Unfortunately, he has no meter control, so the hope is to blitz them before they get any real chance to respond.

I'm Diamonding him and Ora'Oraing my way to glory.

That being said, do not use Beat Box as Defense, he requires skill and finesse, or at least 1% understanding of how he works, which the AI is completely lacking.

Last edited:
B346287A-B5D5-43A2-A967-C4C27B0E4D84.png I personally love beat box and i use him as my main tank. The set up i use is super sonic jazz,tuba tuba tuba,cymble clash,sweet clarinet, and bag pipe blues. The main goal of this set up is to keep the opponent stunned with ssj,ttt, and cc. Bag bipe blues is a good taunt to keep him safe a bit longer as he is very squishey. For marquee ability i use front man as i like using him first in most fights. (The picture is what i think is the best setup)