• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Me Fortune Daily treasure nodes reset

Dusty00

Reaction score
So I did mas fortunes daily differently today. Normally I’d clear everything first and save the 2 treasure nodes last because they can only be accessed after clearing the boss node. Today I rushed left 1 side uncleared and completed the 2 treasure nodes first. Then I did the 100%. After 100% clear, the 2 treasure nodes progress reset. It’s just a visual because when I cleared them again I didn’t get moves a second time and the exp gained were much less.

That was for Master difficulty. Will try on expert to see if I can replicate it.

I’m on iPhone X, iOS 12.1.4

What order did you complete the treasure nodes? Also left-to-right? I'm going through the event and would like to see if I can reproduce the effect you described.

What order did you complete the treasure nodes? Also left-to-right? I'm going through the event and would like to see if I can reproduce the effect you described.
I went down the right side and left the entire left side alone. After clearing the treasure nodes I went back to clear the left side. As for the treasure nodes, I did the right first then left side.

I went down the right side and left the entire left side alone. After clearing the treasure nodes I went back to clear the left side. As for the treasure nodes, I did the right first then left side.
Whelp. Experiment over because I went left first, since you said "Today I rushed left 1 side uncleared".

Couldn’t replicate it in Expert mode. Will try again next week in Master mode.

Update: Couldn’t replicate the bug this week. Doesn’t seem like it’s an order / sequence. It’s something else that triggered it last week but unfortunately I don’t remember any more details than I’ve already provided. Guess it’s not a bug that does any harm other than a visual confusion.