• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

What'll happen to Blood Drive if...

Soju_

Reaction score
Hi guys I think I have just done something stupid..voted for Trump

I maxed the upgrade of bleed resist for Blood Drive. I thought it'll make BD take less bleed damage. Then I realised her SA does not trigger perm bleed on opponents that frequent any more.

So have I actually broke her SA? It's $150,000 coins we are talking about here so I am dead serious guys. Tell me I didn't waste the money please or I will rob the bank

Reactions: BallotBoxer
1. Go read her SA again and notice she can only inflict heavy bleed ONLY WHEN herself have normal bleed. So yes boosting her bleed resistance is bad for her.

2. You spend coin on moves and blockbusters, not on that one fighter. You can equip the moves/blockbuster with bleed resist on another pain wheel variant. So you didn’t waste coin.

3. Blood drive is a meh painwheel. As you progress in the game you will get better painwheels, put those mice bleed resistant move/bb on any other painwheel

Reactions: fanghoul
1. Go read her SA again and notice she can only inflict heavy bleed ONLY WHEN herself have normal bleed. So yes boosting her bleed resistance is bad for her.

2. You spend coin on moves and blockbusters, not on that one fighter. You can equip the moves/blockbuster with bleed resist on another pain wheel variant. So you didn’t waste coin.

3. Blood drive is a meh painwheel. As you progress in the game you will get better painwheels, put those mice bleed resistant move/bb on any other painwheel
Thanks

Hey, you may have nullified her specialty, but you cured her anemia!
I've always wondered if focused stats-boosting could nullify deficiencies, so this experiment's information could prove useful for other fighters with other stats. (like would Dreadlocks Filia's defense make her ultra durable, and more painful for the enemy to deal with)

FUN FACT: One of the prize fights where Blood Drive could be potentially useful is in the Gene Therapy Medici pf, given that the bleed is instantly turned into permanent regen, plus the permanent enrage. However that obviously works only when set to a defense position, so make of that what you will.