• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Catalyst Speculation

Reshiram18

Reaction score
Today the SGM Twitter revealed a Catalyst item that appears to a secondary gacha next to the relics. What do you all think will be in these Catalysts? The comments so far on the tweet itself have a single speculation where the Catalyst will give items, but not the same amount of items to any degree of the Daily or Take A Break relics. Here is the spaced out link to the tweet: https ://twitter. com/sgmobile/status/1107822135114788864?s=20

Could it be giving catalyist for certain characters or elements that can be used to reroll existing charcter into something else i guess? A gatcha for new crafting ingredients or some sort i guess or gatcha given after rift that has bunch of stuff.

I was thinking it could be the introduction of secondary voice packs (Republican Double, Salty Parasoyl, BigBand, Anime Peacock and Valley Girl Painwheel) and the bonus narrators from the pc/console version.
I know they said that stuff was kinda low on priority, but that's my guess for now.

Would be kinda weird imo if it's another way to get the grindy stuff like canopy, moves, elemental shards, or relic shards.

Boi I can't wait for this update, have plenty of theo waiting for Robo and I'm also saving the treasure node from AE just for a chance on a diamond key.

I was thinking it could be the introduction of secondary voice packs (Republican Double, Salty Parasoyl, BigBand, Anime Peacock and Valley Girl Painwheel) and the bonus narrators from the pc/console version.
I know they said that stuff was kinda low on priority, but that's my guess for now.

Would be kinda weird imo if it's another way to get the grindy stuff like canopy, moves, elemental shards, or relic shards.

Boi I can't wait for this update, have plenty of theo waiting for Robo and I'm also saving the treasure node from AE just for a chance on a diamond key.
I don't think Catalysts would be for cosmetic unlocks like alt voices because HVS could simply sell us alt voices for a few bucks when they do come out

It looks Rift related. I’m guessing that’s how we’ll earn them. Other than that, I’m not sure. Maybe a way to edit a modifier on our Rift base? I would be super happy about rerolls.

Hoping it’s something to do with combining existing resources, such as dupes into rerolls or lower grade keys into higher ones. The name Catalyst suggest some sort of crafting or combining, no?

By the way, how come we can’t copy paste links anymore? Is it to stop spammers?

I think the low expectations line of thinking is that it’s just the name of Robo-fortune relics.

I think the low expectations line of thinking is that it’s just the name of Robo-fortune relics.

the only reason i don’t see it being Robo Fortune’s relic is that all the character specific relics look like the characters in a way (like Filia’s relic has her hair/Samson on top of it). based on the teaser the catalyst relic doesn’t look at all related to Robo-Fortune so i imagine it’ll probably have to do with something different from her.
if we go off the basic definition of “catalyst” (means speeding up a reaction) maybe it gives us an item that we can use on a fighter that allows us to level it up faster? i dunno, just an idea. i personally like the idea of it allowing us to reroll dupe characters into shards or theo

the only reason i don’t see it being Robo Fortune’s relic is that all the character specific relics look like the characters in a way (like Filia’s relic has her hair/Samson on top of it). based on the teaser the catalyst relic doesn’t look at all related to Robo-Fortune so i imagine it’ll probably have to do with something different from her.
if we go off the basic definition of “catalyst” (means speeding up a reaction) maybe it gives us an item that we can use on a fighter that allows us to level it up faster? i dunno, just an idea. i personally like the idea of it allowing us to reroll dupe characters into shards or theo
2X EXP! A man can dream

Reactions: Inked