• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Prototype discussion

Reshiram18

Reaction score
M7VY90g.png

Today the SGM Twitter page revealed the SA for the default skin Robo Fortune. The variant is called Prototype and the SA is called System Shock. The video also revealed a new debuff called Power Surge. What do you all think of what was shown here?

The tweet:
https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1111096134456340480

cool beans, cool beans, liam told me it might be a good idea to post my speculation from the twitter video on here so it doesnt get lost to the ever-moving void that is discord so here i am!
this is just what i believe to be true from the video and i can, and probably am gonna, be completely wrong!

debuff:
POWER SURGE
- deal 5% of the enemies HP as damage every time the enemy uses a BB
- can stack up to 5 times

default robo fortune, bronze, air, PROTOTYPE:
SA: SYSTEM SHOCK
- gain 25% meter for all blockbusters when using a blockbuster
- on crit, [??]% chance to inflict POWER SURGE

BB1: ASSAULT BATTERY
- [??]% chance to inflict POWER SURGE

Ultra hype.
Looks like Shneik is right to me. Power Surge seems like a neat debuff! I like the sounds of having another hp % damage dealing debuff to use besides Bleed. Sort of high risk, high reward alternative. I like this variant so far and I’m excited to see the others!

Absolutely AMAZING, now I'm curious to see what her alternate colour pallets will be. Also, awesome debuff:)