• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: Robo Fortune Release and Possible New Characters

Tienen muy buen material para crear algo nuevo o un extend...
Pero si me dan a escoger...
1° Panzerfaust
2° Braindrain
3° Annie
4° Scythana
5° Black Daliah
6° Taliesin
7° Samson
8° Aeon & Venus
9° Marie Blood ... [ obviamente ponerla como personaje jugable sería injusto ya que sería la más fuerte y su papel es ser el Boss final de este juego ]
...y por favor...

Ya no le hagan debuffs a los personajes fuertes que para eso juego y mejoren la sincronización justa en batallas de brecha.

Muchas Gracias y al menos consideren a lo mucho 6 o 7 personajes nuevos a futuro desarrollo para que el juego sea más variado y tenga una vasta elección de personajes disponibles como otros juegos de pelea.

Como Blaz Blue Samurai Showdown Guilty Gear Marvel v.s Capcom o Dragon Ball Z FighterZ.

Con amor desde la Fortaleza en CDMX

Dj TecHH {[-_-]}/\

Tienen muy buen material para crear algo nuevo o un extend...
Pero si me dan a escoger...
1° Panzerfaust
2° Braindrain
3° Annie
4° Scythana
5° Black Daliah
6° Taliesin
7° Samson
8° Aeon & Venus
9° Marie Blood ... [ obviamente ponerla como personaje jugable sería injusto ya que sería la más fuerte y su papel es ser el Boss final de este juego ]
...y por favor...

Ya no le hagan debuffs a los personajes fuertes que para eso juego y mejoren la sincronización justa en batallas de brecha.

Muchas Gracias y al menos consideren a lo mucho 6 o 7 personajes nuevos a futuro desarrollo para que el juego sea más variado y tenga una vasta elección de personajes disponibles como otros juegos de pelea.

Como Blaz Blue Samurai Showdown Guilty Gear Marvel v.s Capcom o Dragon Ball Z FighterZ.

Con amor desde la Fortaleza en CDMX

Dj TecHH {[-_-]}/\
You do realize that the entire thread is speaking English, don't you?

I bet this will be more rare than a “noobie” getting a Diamond character. At all, a simply reply to this other reply:

You do realize that the entire thread is speaking English, don't you?

I want to use this reply to suggest anything. Like here have the Japanese and Korean section to natives and speakers, we haven’t a Portuguese and Español section in the forum, since it's the “major key” of the tongues, comparing the number of speakers and influence. So, here for all, my suggest is take the idea of expanding the area of members by adding a new language section.

Last edited:
I bet this will be more rare than a “noobie” getting a Diamond character. At all, a simply reply to this other reply:

I want to use this reply to suggest anything. Like here have the Japanese and Korean section to natives and speakers, we haven’t a Portuguese and Español section in the forum, since it's the “major key” of the tongues, comparing the number of speakers and influence. So, here for all, my suggest is take the idea of expanding the area of members by adding a new language section.
Expanding the forum into more language like the Japanese and Korean sections is unrealistic and there won’t be enough ppl to populate each language section. But I’d like to see smaller language sections being made. minor language groups section can have only one sub-section and every post is tagged on the title with “question/bug/suggestions” and the like.

If I save a few silver and gold character relics until 3.2 would they contain robo fortune?

If I save a few silver and gold character relics until 3.2 would they contain robo fortune?

yep! you will have a chance to get her from normal relics as well

Robo Fortune WILL be available in “Standard” Relics (Premiere, Bronze/Silver/Gold/Diamond, Jackpot, etc) with INCREASED ODDS of pulling Robo Fortune instead of other Characters

Any relics you save now will work, even ones obtained before 3.2 releases.
Thanc
I was remembering the diamond shard update not counting any gold saved in the mail.

Hope for normal translations of upcoming chars and skills...
for example, idol threat in rus has no changes for 3.1... and it is only one of a lot errors in localisation :(

I want to see the Black Dahlia in SGM!!! She's the best ever. She's as stronger as Skullgirl. Please, give me the Black Dahlia! :p

(Tradução: Eu quero jogar com a Black Dahlia!!! Ela é a melhor, tão forte quanto a Skullgirl, quase derrotou ela na Torre Medici, no modo história do SGM. Ela é imprescindível no jogo!!! Pfv, me dê o prazer de jogar com a Black Dahlia!)

Black-Dahlia-Fight-skullgirls.png

Last edited:
I want to see the Black Dahlia in SGM!!! She's the best ever. She's as stronger as Skullgirl. Please, give me the Black Dahlia! :p

(Tradução: Eu quero jogar com a Black Dahlia!!! Ela é a melhor, tão forte quanto a Skullgirl, quase derrotou ela na Torre Medici, no modo história do SGM. Ela é imprescindível no jogo!!! Pfv, me dê o prazer de jogar com a Black Dahlia!)

View attachment 4353
I wanna play with Black Dahlia and Annie.
(Shouldn't be the opposite? I mean, everyone here speak english, you didn't have to translate to portuguese. I think there is like just 4 brazillians here. Me, you and maybe another 2 guys, and 0 girls)

If we do get Black Dahlia, I bet her origin story would be a real doozy.

Reactions: Ghost
I wanna play with Black Dahlia and Annie.
(Shouldn't be the opposite? I mean, everyone here speak english, you didn't have to translate to portuguese. I think there is like just 4 brazillians here. Me, you and maybe another 2 guys, and 0 girls)
I answered to a brazilian girl in the bug section these days. It would be nice if the community get bigger.