• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Frozen Over Negative Damage bug

Gamer_Shot69

Reaction score
Cerebella - Brain freeze's SA reduces my damage so much that it actually heals her. i was using a bio exorcist squigly and performing the ground combo -> launcher -> air combo and by the time cerebella began to fall to the ground i qued up silver chord and the moment it hit her it displayed -407 damage and increased her health by around 1-2%. I am unsure if this can be replicated by other squigly variants or with squigly's other special attacks, and i also dont think that negative damage ever happens during normal combos, only special attacks as far as i know.

Reactions: MatDestruction
After further experimentation, i've discovered that the combo has to be started with a battle opera, like this Squigly's Battle Opera -> Ground combo -> launcher -> air combo -> Silver chord

That’s hilarious. I’m sorry. I’m surprised that’s never happened to me as an avid Bio user myself

That’s hilarious. I’m sorry. I’m surprised that’s never happened to me as an avid Bio user myself
It only happens whenever i do this combo, i've never had it happen outside of this specific one.