• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights reflected damage

Kato

Reaction score
I used Painwheel on the treasure node in Painwheel's daily event, there is this modifier called Biofeedback that can reflect crit damage... oh well it would be hard.
My enemies were Parasoul and Cerebella, don't remember their name. I killed Parasoul without too much problem, lose about 25% HP due to Biofeedback. I had some difficult fighting Cerebella but I finally managed to beat her (she only had 1% HP left), when I hit her and thought I would win, it said I lose... because of Biofeedback that reflected my crit hit.
Wait a minute, is that what it was intended to be. It is so unfair, reflecting damage should be caculated after damage is applied on opponent, players shouldn't lose if both fighters die at the same time.

Reactions: Krazete
When both fighters die at the same time, it seems that the game will give victory credit to whichever side had an affect that killed the other beyond a normal hit. This pops up with fighters like Immoral Fiber, Painwheels with Tainted Blood, and Dread Locks Filia. Or, in your case, the Biofeedback modifier. If you get killed due to an enemy ability or a fight mod at the same time as you kill the enemy, then the enemy gets priority.
On the opposite end, if your fighter's ability kills the enemy at the same time as the enemy kills you, you win.

Last edited:
That´s actually really weird, when I kill a Dreadlocks Filia or an immoral fiber and they kill me and ends the game, I get the victory every time...
And that´s why I plan to go full Kamikase with that kind of chars with a BB3 even if it means I´ll die because I know I´m gonna win anyway

But, that´s just my case.

Reactions: VictuTheNewb