• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

BB3 Activation on Tag-In (Via Death)

Santz9

Reaction score
For a bit of backstory, I was in a pretty high streak Prize Fight against most likely maxed out fighters. The Diamond Poltergeist Squiggly I'm fighting traps me with the Inferno of Leviathan BB2, and Battle Opera BB1 forcing to block. She grabs, I break out, but can't do anything to prevent myself from getting hit. Not a big deal, it's a setup I use on the AI all the time. As I do fondly remember with BB3's (at least how they were mentioned in patch notes), the AI would use them in regards to finishing a combo. Thus, encouraging the player to block, but also not block too much (of course which would result in being punished with the BB3 for being too defensive). But... Being in this explosion of damage, my Parasol dies, and since combo counter still increases even though she's dead, the AI still believes the combo is going on, and activates BB3. This of course scoops up my next fighter (who was a much strong backup in regards to the Parasol), and one shots her. Leaving my third lvl. 2 fighter absolutely helpless. Now I know BB3's get a lot of hate for being cheap, but there are most certainly ways to counter and adaption gets you really far. But this...? Seems a bit unbalanced if you ask me. All I ask is a simple patch that doesn't let the AI activate BB3 on the tag-in of your next fighter.

P.S. I don't remember exactly which one it was, but wanst there a patch update that addressed this? I could be wrong, but if not, what happened?

Well, I feel you, but I use the same thing against the IA... For me it's an eye for an eye thing. :D

Yes, it was in the latest patch notes. But later devs said that the issue isn't solved completely. It will be patched in 3.2 most likely

Yes, it was in the latest patch notes. But later devs said that the issue isn't solved completely. It will be patched in 3.2 most likely
That! ^

We hoped to have this resolved for 3.1, but it was unfortunately only reduced. We've made more changes for 3.2 to help prevent this scenario from occurring. Once 3.2 is out, lemme know if you see it again!

That! ^

We hoped to have this resolved for 3.1, but it was unfortunately only reduced. We've made more changes for 3.2 to help prevent this scenario from occurring. Once 3.2 is out, lemme know if you see it again!
Thanks for being understanding. Looking forward to the 3.2 update along with any/and all further updates as well.