• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 3.2.1 Update Notes (LIVE!)

And tonight I'm busy.

Whelp, such is life.

Honestly the feature I'm most interested in is the all attacks being safe on hit! Definitely sounds like a good feature, considering sometimes I get punished by higher levelled characters in-game because of my poor timing. I'm glad y'all managed to implement it! :>

Reactions: Inked
Just wanted to point out that Napalm Shower is erroneously labeled as a BB1 in the update notes.

I want to finally open all 315 of my darn relics

only a minute into the new update and i’m already loving it! like @lothorie pointed out all the popups, screen switches etc is so smooth! it makes me really happy for some reason - i guess i’m so used to the choppiness of the animations and now it looks so much better

You did not fix anything....!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190418-041108_Skullgirls.jpg
    Screenshot_20190418-041108_Skullgirls.jpg
    606.8 KB · Views: 18
Reread the update notes. You may find that you get matched against someone with a rating vastly different than yours. This is because the game detected that you two have comparable collection strengths. Try actually fighting their defense map before passing judgement.

Reactions: Kassem Shour
Does the buttery smooth 60 FPS only apply to home screens and transitions, or does it also apply to fights?
All screens, but only if your device is capable of running Skullgirls at 60 FPS. Simple UI screens are less taxing on your device compared to combat.

From the update notes:

You may sometimes match with players way outside of your Rift Rating. This is because the matchmaker found your collections to be competitive, so there's no reason to be alarmed. These types of matches should be less common as time progresses.

Let us know how the collection strengths vary. They should be pretty even.

From the update notes:

Let us know how the collection strengths vary. They should be pretty even.
So far I am against the strongest individual hero ever with 25 K.This never happened before.
Just saying.
All I want is to just enjoy this game.

The server is lagging pretty bad right now! Managed to open the 7 gold relics and 2 diamond ones - got 2 blue screen Robo cats!

Reactions: educavalcantee
19 premieres. 2 Prototypes (when I could've sworn I saw three). C'est la vie. When's the next update with her prize fight?

The server is lagging pretty bad right now! Managed to open the 7 gold relics and 2 diamond ones - got 2 blue screen Robo cats!

i imagine it’ll be so laggy for maybe a few days since tons of people want to play with the new update. it’ll get better though

We're working on resolving the server issues as we speak, hang tight!

So far I am against the strongest individual hero ever with 25 K.This never happened before.
Just saying.
All I want is to just enjoy this game.
Perhaps you could post a picture of their Rift Base, and your own Rift Base?