• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Error Code: -1

Kumaro

Reaction score
After the update the game has a serious bad conection.
The error that appears the most is Error Code: -1
This message appears ever before a fight or after a fight.
Screenshot_20190417-204141.png

Thanks for the report!

We're looking into this right now and we hope to have this resolved ASAP.

Error Code: -1, also sometimes causes you to only gain 20% of the rewards as you do when you repeat a stage, very irritating if the pay out happened to be big.

Example: beat one of the stages in AE so my pay out would have been 1200 coin and roughly 24-25k exp, but instead I got about 200 coin and 5.5k exp.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eray
I've been getting error code -1 alot today. It occurs practically after every fight and during most transitions/navigations.

Edit: finally got hit with the glitch where Error -1 makes the game think a 1st-time node completion was a repeat. Got 120 Canopy coins for a node instead of 600 and got minimal XP.

Edit 2: have had a few fights now where I complete a node for the first time and the game times out with Error -1, then eventually thinks it was a repeated node.

Last edited:
Error code -1 and 3.UDE.20 are two codes that have been bugging me all day. Barely finished dailies and lost a PF streak bc of it. I even decided to skip Rifts today bc it's not just not allowing us to play but thinks that we've played and lost already. The game really needs some time rn...

Reactions: Kumaro