• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Bio-exorcist weird defeat

MatDestruction

Reaction score
So, I was playing with my Bio-exorcist in accursed experiments. I "died" 3 times and both my teammates were with 25% health, since she drains their health to stay alive. I died the fourth time, and instead of killing my teammates and reviving, she just killed my teammates and lost me the match. What's weird is that she didn't die, she just used her "time-out" animation. My guess is that the new fight system killed my teammates before reviving Squigly, so I had a moment where all my characters were dead.

Any other info you can provide? what node were you on? what were your two other teammates? Did you have any other buffs active?

The node it was either the Conductor node or the Blood in the Waters node (the two starting ones). I think it was the Xeno/Buzzkill node. I had a lvl 1 Rusty bronze with me but don't remember who else. I am pretty sure it was a low level bronze, too. I think I had a bleed debuff.

Sorry about not remembering much, it has been some time since the match