• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Best Silver Characters?

AlucardlmlCobhc

Reaction score
Hello regards can someone recommend me good silver characters? I do not want to invest resources in something that is not worth it

Depends on whether you are looking for offensive or defensive characters. If you're still fairly new to the game, however, I'd reccomend attackers over defenders because defense teams really aren't that important when you first start out.

Personally, I'd recommend:
Pea Shooter
Ivy League
Toad Warrior

Scarlet Viper
Blood Drive

No Egrets
Purrfect Dark
Doublicious

I would maybe reccomend Rage Appropriate, Bad Ms. Frosty, or Hype Man. They aren't the best characters late game, but will do the job through midway and you could definitely make them work later on.

Reactions: AlucardlmlCobhc
Peashooter and Grey Matter are characters that can hold their own, and will continue to be very valuable support characters even when you're at the Diamond level. I've heard good things about Graveyard Shift too on that front, but I haven't gotten a chance to test that out myself.

Doublicious, Purrfect Dark and Wrestler X are offensive characters I've taken to Diamond Gold and Gold respectively, and I don't regret any of those. All have strong utility, and Doublicious in particular has taken down people with twice her fight score with ease at times. I maxed out her Chaos Marquee Ability though, just for reference, so that's more about her ability to steal buffs and apply crazy debuffs than raw stats.

I've heard good things about Toad Warrior too, but I haven't had the chance to test that either.