• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Still experiencing server-related issues

Tom Kulczewski

Reaction score
The game's still lagging. At first I thought it was because of Robo's release day, but the game's still taking way too much time during loading screens, showing after-fight scores, loading Taliesin's store, buying stuff; I straight out get kicked from the server sometimes, and during fights, commands like dashing feel super clunky now.
I'm concerned because none of these things happen on my iPhone 7. Was thinking that maybe the game's updates finally caught up to my iPad Air 2? Some kind of confirmation would be nice.
Has any dev received some kind of similar feedback these past couple of days? I've tried playing on both 60 and 30 fps btw, changing light effects and stuff, but to no avail.

Also I just queued a fight with a Buzzkill Painwheel, but when the fight started I was still playing with an Epic Sax Big Band from my previous fight, and while the fight itself proceeded without any issues, during the exp screen my Epic Sax card appeared without any exp earned (visual bug).

Edit: Happened on my phone now, so I guess they really are server-related rather than device-related?

Last edited:
You should hopefully be seeing less and less of these long loading screens and connection errors as time goes on.