• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Need help

Nurse demencia

Reaction score
I have spent 80€ for theonites and the robo launch pack relic and also i really love robo fortune but i cant get it please Dev help me out
Ign: NURSE-demencia

Hello i really love this game so much and i really want to get the diamond robo fortune even i spent many i cant get it please help me out for getting the robo fortune @Liam and @MightyZug my ign is NURSE-demencia i lost many theonites and relics but i didnt got it and i also asked u on the chat on the game its channel 0 u said ill just post it on the forum

Attachments

• received_1294748967345816.jpeg
    received_1294748967345816.jpeg
    151.5 KB · Views: 14
  • received_369477483656521.jpeg
    received_369477483656521.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 13
  • received_415461319072218.jpeg
    received_415461319072218.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 12
Hello i really love this game so much and i really want to get the diamond robo fortune even i spent many i cant get it please help me out for getting the robo fortune @Liam and @MightyZug my ign is NURSE-demencia i lost many theonites and relics but i didnt got it and i also asked u on the chat on the game its channel 0 u said ill just post it on the forum

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190423_114724.jpg
    Screenshot_20190423_114724.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 18
Sorry but dats rng

The devs can do nothing about it

I understand your concern but unfortunately that is a part of random pulls.

I won't delete every thread but please refrain from posting any new threads about this. You can comment with any additional information on this one.

Sorry you didn't get the specific diamond you were looking for. Unfortunately we can't guarantee the results of any relic opening - that's the nature of random relics.

The contents of every Relic in Skullgirls is dictated entirely by the loot table for every Relic. To see the reward odds for each Relic in game tap on the (i) icon on the upper left of any Limited Time Offer, or on the upper right when viewing Relics. This will list the percentage chance for each reward a Relic may contain. Understandably, Diamonds have very narrow chances to be pulled.

However, there are a bunch of systems in place to help get the characters you want. Right now there is a 2x chance to pull Robo Fortune from relics, so if you can manage to build up a free Diamond Relic by collecting shards, that will be your best chance to get an Overclocked.

Well im really fucked in this game and my luck on this game is really bad
Ill just uninstall the game

Sorry you didn't get the specific diamond you were looking for. Unfortunately we can't guarantee the results of any relic opening - that's the nature of random relics.

The contents of every Relic in Skullgirls is dictated entirely by the loot table for every Relic. To see the reward odds for each Relic in game tap on the (i) icon on the upper left of any Limited Time Offer, or on the upper right when viewing Relics. This will list the percentage chance for each reward a Relic may contain. Understandably, Diamonds have very narrow chances to be pulled.

However, there are a bunch of systems in place to help get the characters you want. Right now there is a 2x chance to pull Robo Fortune from relics, so if you can manage to build up a free Diamond Relic by collecting shards, that will be your best chance to get an Overclocked.
More likely to pull all bronze fighters not robo fortune got 169 bronze now

Right now there is a 2x chance to pull Robo Fortune from relics, so if you can manage to build up a free Diamond Relic by collecting shards, that will be your best chance to get an Overclocked.
That's what I was hoping for, but I got a Jawbreaker instead.
:(

Congratulations, you did it

Reactions: Cellsai