• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Longshot Bonus in Rift Battles

Kumaro

Reaction score
Well, the title of this post almost say everything, but yesterday I was navigating in the "Feedback and Suggestions" forum and I found a post titled "Add Catalyst Bonus in Rift Battles" and I got an idea, why not add Longshot Bonus in Rift Battles? It can be way more interesting.

Reactions: nesteaisnasty
That would be a great addition! I'm mad to see a really strong opponent take my weak base down with their collection but with longshot points I'd have a possibility to win.

Interesting idea! How would y'all see Longshots working?
Would you:
a) Just comparing FS scores between characters. (Lower FS score, higher Longshot bonus)
b) Also include Catalysts in the calculations (node with no Cats, smaller longshot bonus)
c) something completely different?

Reactions: educavalcantee
We should totally include Catalysts! Some of them are ridiculous so a bonus would be nice. And FS of course as the main cause for longshots.

Reactions: educavalcantee
Interesting idea! How would y'all see Longshots working?
Would you:
a) Just comparing FS scores between characters. (Lower FS score, higher Longshot bonus)
b) Also include Catalysts in the calculations (node with no Cats, smaller longshot bonus)
c) something completely different?

B) Also include Catalyst in the calculations, of course