• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection We could use a non-hearted filter.

Justin Jake Ashton

Reaction score
The recent addition of the favorites filter makes it easy to browse through specific fighters and moves you've tagged and to not accidentally lose them. An issue arises though when you have some favorite fighters or moves that are lower-leveled. They take up space when you have to look for evolution fodder and they clutter your collection when you're looking for which level 1 move you should sell.

This issue was especially troubling after opening 70+ gold move relics. You would need to look intently at each move's level (whether it's a circle or a heart) or suffer having a popup message appear multiple times in one big selling spree.

I suggest that we should have a filter that hides all favorited items to make it easier to find what you'd want to get rid off.

The recent addition of the favorites filter makes it easy to browse through specific fighters and moves you've tagged and to not accidentally lose them. An issue arises though when you have some favorite fighters or moves that are lower-leveled. They take up space when you have to look for evolution fodder and they clutter your collection when you're looking for which level 1 move you should sell.

This issue was especially troubling after opening 70+ gold move relics. You would need to look intently at each move's level (whether it's a circle or a heart) or suffer having a popup message appear multiple times in one big selling spree.

I suggest that we should have a filter that hides all favorited items to make it easier to find what you'd want to get rid off.

I think there is a filter however. If you press to swap the arrow it goes non favourited first.

Reactions: Liam
I could swear that the Favorites Filter wasn't there at the time of posting. I guess it was part of the recent update? Cool feature. Though you can't filter both unequipped and unfavorited at the same time unless you favorite every single move you use.