• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Is Aeon Hacking?

Jack Rivers

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I have attached an image below showing that Aeon (a player) has acquired the bloodbath Eliza even though it's not available yet. As a matter of fact, earlier today I have seen Aeon in fighting mode with two bloodbath Elizas, and shortly after he switched to one Eliza.
Anyone else encountered this guy named Aeon with bloodbath Eliza? He is a common choice for me to go against, and it bothers me how he managed to get the character.

Attachments

• image1.PNG
    image1.PNG
    306.2 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: Yomady
Uhm...I think this is a CPU team, not a real player team. Aeon and Venus are usually not player-made teams.

Probably not hacking, like Felix said, but I thought Guests were the CPU teams.

Probably not hacking, like Felix said, but I thought Guests were the CPU teams.

Thanatos has said in the thread about the recent Painwheel PF event that AI generated teams will show up with their names as either 'Aeon' or 'Venus'. The guests are just players who haven't logged in to get their save associated with the cloud storage, I'm thinking.

I also heard that in order to find an Aeon or Venus team, you do need a healthy win streak.

Aeon and Venus are confirmed to not be players. They're a reference to Characters of the same name in the original skullgirls.

Aeon and Venus are confirmed to not be players. They're a reference to Characters of the same name in the original skullgirls.

So, it's like I thought. The Aeon that Jack Rivers is fighting can have a Bloodbath Eliza because while Eliza cards are currently unobtainable for players, they are part of the current card database (as such they can be battled against in Story Mode) and can be added to an Aeon or Venus team for that reason, right?

Reactions: ThanatosDK
Aeon, Venus, etc. are bot teams, so yeah they're all hacking.

cCQki7U.png

So, it's like I thought. The Aeon that Jack Rivers is fighting can have a Bloodbath Eliza because while Eliza cards are currently unobtainable for players, they are part of the current card database (as such they can be battled against in Story Mode) and can be added to an Aeon or Venus team for that reason, right?
That is the most like scenario and what I feel is the case. Only a Dev can give the correct answer though.

Aeon and Venus are indeed robots.
They are allowed to use characters like Bloodbath.

I thought they were extradimensional beings.
Man, we really missed out on some crazy story threads in the Character Poll back then.