• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Silver characters that are worth investing resources?

AlucardlmlCobhc

Reaction score
Hello greetings as the title says that Silver characters are worth it to invest resources in it?

There are several silver characters that are worth investing into. Doublicious, Resonant Evil, Pea Shooter, and Toad Warrior are all excellent silvers that each have a niche(Doublicious is a buff remover, Resonant Evil is a top tier defender, Pea Shooter is a great support variant for other Peacocks and also other projectile characters, and Toad Warrior is an excellent solo carry).

Reactions: AlucardlmlCobhc
You can invest in anything that you like playing with, but the best silvers are:

Beowulf: wrestler x, maybe hype man
Filia: bad ms frosty
Double: doublicious
Valentine: maybe oh mai
Parasoul: ivy league, no egrets
Ms fortune: purrfect dark
Big band: resonant evil
Cerebella: toad warrior, maybe big top
Eliza: bloody valentine, scarlet viper (only if you don’t have bloodbath)
Peacock: pea shooter, inkling
Painwheel: none
Squiggly: none
Robo-fortune: ?

Out of those the very best are doublicious, toad warrior, resonant evil (for defense only), purrfect dark and both peacocks

Reactions: AlucardlmlCobhc
I would say the best silver fighters that I have invested resources in are Squigly: Nearly Departed (make sure you have daisy pusher and battle opera) Peacock: Pea Shooter (especially with all projectile moves), Either of the Big Bands, Either of the Cerebellas, Filia: Hair Apparent, and Painwheel: Blood Drive. I confess I haven’t used the others as much.

Last edited:
I've had success with:
Toad Warrior
Scarlet Viper
Resonant Evil
No Egrets
Inkling
Doublicious
Most of the other ones people have mentioned I have simply not tried, but I really like the ones I listed.