• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fun Moments

Lost a prize fight today by only 3 points, which is a first. Bizarre to think I might have won if I'd gotten hit exactly one less time or something.

Wish I'd thought to get a screenshot of it.

Edit:
If you guys didn't know, there's a couple reasons to take Nunsense to at least silver. One is that she is completely bonkers to use in the Ms. Fortune Silver Prize Fight

IMG_2009.PNG
IMG_2011.PNG

That feeling when you have Heavy Regen, but it's hurting you because of Inverse Polarity, except you also have Invincibility so actually it's not.

Last edited:
First time seeing a x5 team! It was challenging but I gave it a try and was sucessful! Too bad that I used maxed gold characters and lost the exp. My lineup was SG, Bio and Purrfect Dark.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190501-123724_Skullgirls.jpg
    Screenshot_20190501-123724_Skullgirls.jpg
    600.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20190501-125330_Skullgirls.jpg
    Screenshot_20190501-125330_Skullgirls.jpg
    415.3 KB · Views: 30
I thought my rift battle was going not so well. The opponent had, by this point, not had any losses on my nodes. I had one loss and was a little sloppy with BB finishes and such. I finish the map, head over to my own and...

5 attempts at a Dreadlocks on the Regen node. She's 8k.

I never thought I'd see the day.

Edit: this is at G2 and I can see the opponent has plenty of solid builds, all diamonds and golds.

Last edited:
I thought my rift battle was going not so well. The opponent had, by this point, not had any losses on my nodes. I had one loss and was a little sloppy with BB finishes and such. I finish the map, head over to my own and...

5 attempts at a Dreadlocks on the Regen node. She's 8k.

I never thought I'd see the day.

Edit: this is at G2 and I can see the opponent has plenty of solid builds, all diamonds and golds.
I use dreadlocks in the regen node too, it is very satisfactory :)

Man... that was CLOSE! Boss battle against Dreadlocks, Last Hope and a diamond Brain Freeze. (Look at the time remaining)View attachment 4460

Very Nice! You even did well on every other bonus!

So, Fanghoul Fun Fact: Next time Gene Therapy (the mod that gives +regen +enrage for each debuff) comes up in a Medici prize fight, remember that Inverse Polarity exists ;)

I ran that fight with my max Chaos Diamond Doublicious, and sometimes ended up with people suffering bleeds, heavy bleed, and 5 stacks of regen hurting them all at the same time. Plus, unlike bleeds, Inverse Polartiy will actually kill people.

Downside to this strategy is that Heal Block actually makes some of the worst pain stop :confused:

How curious to see ones own team in a pf selection! What was that, parasoul’s? I don’t even know if i set that one up or if the game did it automatically.
Yes, It's Parasoul's. I passed it up. Dealing with Fortune and Squigly IA in the same fight is too much for me! :D

Reactions: fanghoul
Just discovered if you use BCG on a blocking enemy and quickly use deadly airport BB3 (before BCG hit), the enemy will drop the defense (due to the unblockable BB animation) and BCG will land. :)

Reactions: cappatacus
Just happened: Double master daily boss node. Rainbow Blight and silver fodder X the 3 Golden Doubles. I killed both Xeno and IF, and took all debuffs and damage in the face. As soon as RB jumped in, I started my combo and left her with 1hp, but didn't manage to kill. I was also with 1hp due to IF SA and Xeno's 3 perma bleeds. So, the 2 rainbows dashed back, and then dashed forward, morphing into Peacock and hitting each other face with an apple pie at the same time, and dying togheter. :D

I still can't believe that I made it. I just used a lv1 Sketchy (SA tree upgraded only) to help me against a super tricky boss node.
Screenshot_20190523-012656_Skullgirls.jpg
The opponent had these super powerful light characters backed up by a SG with trauma center. Catalysts were armor rating, last words and super slow mo. In a normal situation I just use PurrD for curse, and Bio to take out much powerful enemies, but this time I couldn't because they are dark fighters! So I equipped tag out moves and went for it. I'm so glad that worked! (In the second attempt, but worked)

Hope that I can win this rift. :)

Reactions: fanghoul