• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved I’m not getting the Daily Rewards

VyrusHD

Reaction score
Hi, I didn’t knew where else to post this but I’m not getting the Daily Login Rewards since April 22, I open my game normally and the New Daily Missions sre always there but the Login Rewards are not. I did not get any error code or screenshot or anything as my game runs perfectly but that’s the only issue.

Thanks guys hope you can help!

You only get 24 days of login rewards per month. Once you've gotten all login rewards for a month, you must wait until the next month starts before you'll start getting login rewards again.

Basically, once you get the Jackpot Relic from the login rewards, you've gotten all the login rewards for that month.

I have the same problem, but i didn't get the 24th daily reward relic since, well, April 24 :( , I re-installed the game to see if that helps and didn't work.
I don't know if this help, but i kept the game running at 23th night, locked my phone app running, and 24th morningmisswhere the problem started

I have the same problem, but i didn't get the 24th daily reward relic since, well, April 24 :( , I re-installed the game to see if that helps and didn't work.
I don't know if this help, but i kept the game running at 23th night, locked my phone app running, and 24th morningmisswhere the problem started

Could you share your Display Name with me so I can double check? I look into this a few times each month and in every scenario, they seem to forget that they opened it on the 24th.

Reactions: TonyPartridge30
Could you share your Display Name with me so I can double check? I look into this a few times each month and in every scenario, they seem to forget that they opened it on the 24th.
Ok, the display name is:
KssK
And the user id is
4z42-73sn
It's possible that the relic opened automatically??
Almost forgot, I have an oddly 3 extra theonite

Ok, the display name is:
KssK
And the user id is
4z42-73sn
It's possible that the relic opened automatically??
Almost forgot, I have an oddly 3 extra theonite

You received and opened your Jackpot Relic on 04/24/2019 at 04:42:57 -0700 (PST) and received Beowulf - HYPE MAN

Lemme know if you need anything else! =)

Reactions: TonyPartridge30