• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 3.2.1 Update Notes (LIVE!)

I don't mean to sound greedy, but I was wondering when will the next update be where we can purchase Robo-Fortune relics. I'm guessing it's going to be around the end of May.

i would like to know if there is going to be another update for the game and maybe trow use a bone like a fighter or two you know

i would like to know if there is going to be another update for the game
We don't plan on stopping updates for Skullgirls Mobile any time soon, and we've started working on the next one already. =)

Reactions: Kassem Shour
We don't plan on stopping updates for Skullgirls Mobile any time soon, and we've started working on the next one already. =)
Is this the one where we can purchase Robo-Fortune relics ?

Things i have found out about inverse polarity
1.It can kill
2.It blocks revival like if a bio died while having inverse polarity the bio will still die and her teamates will lose health

This has never happened to me before but for the 1st time ever the app stuck on loading screen before the fight so I lost a big streak in Prize Fight.

Please look into it.

Hey all,

Heads up that we have released a hotfix to the App Store and Google Play Store which contains localization fixes. There are no gameplay changes in this update. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

i would like to know when will the pvp update will start for mobile oof cant wait for it tho need to show my moves,skill, POWER!!!!!!!!